Christian Momma's?

TheNewMrs

Reaction score
Hello Ladies!
*This thread is not meant to offend any Non-Christian members of the BnB community.*

Just wanted to share a book with you all that a friend dropped off to me last night. This being my first pregnancy, she gave me a book called "Supernatural Childbirth" by Jackie Mize.

If you are a woman of Faith, believe Jesus provided Healing on the cross then this book is for you! I have to say it has certainly given me food for thought!!

Anyway I just wanted to throw that out there and see how many of us are planning on bringing our Children up in a Christian environment, where Bible principals are lived and taught.
I'd love to hear from you all!

:flower:

I'm Roman Catholic, but it looks like an interesting read.
Thanks for sharing :flower:

Hello! Hubby and I are Christians and will be raising our LO in faith. Thanks for the book idea :flower: God Bless!

I am exploring faith again after a 4 year break. This looks interesting, I might get it from amazon

Hi i am christian and my husband is the son of a preacher i Thank God that he brought us together as we've been able to grow in our faith and he has helped me through alot of things that i faced in my life.All my Girls will grow up in church and i am so very happy that they will absolutely love this thread :)

I don't know where I would be right now if I wasent brought up know Jesus! I'm going to.ck the book out. I just finished a week of directing vbs and its so beautiful to.see the little kids signing about Jesus.
It's nice to have a thread w women if faith good idea :)
Happy and healthy!!!!

Christian, everything will be better. Gods happy to see the new baby.

I'm going to check that out thanks!

Sorry for this!!! I just really would like to share my story!!! :blush:
I'm so happy there are other christians on here!

I've always been a strong believer, however my life began to show signs otherwise.. drug-use, sex, etc. ...

I truly believe with everything in my power that God gave me my daughter as a sign of his grace re-entering my life....

I also KNOW that I didn't name her... he did... from day 1 I had called her Anna... couldn't tell you why.. that was jsut her name, never would have considered it before... I tried changing her name and making it short for something but nothing ever sat right except for simply Anna... I than gave her my moms middle name -as she's been my "OH" through everything- Renee.

I analyzed her name from a biblical standpoint only to be shocked of my findings..

Anna - Grace of God
Renee - Reborn/ born again

Since the day I found out i was pregnant I've felt close to God again like I used to feel.. when I was young... and my life has turned back to him in so many ways i'm so blessed he's shown his face over n over again throughout everything.. It brings me to tears sometimes...
I'm thinking about finally being baptised as i feel i'm finally ready to hand it all over to him..
i've been practicing this alot lately.. never been let down not in the least...

AHHH SORRY FR THE LIFE STORY AGAIN!!! I just don't have anybody to share!!!!!!

What a lovely story, Chelsea :) I am so glad that God brought you your dear Anna, and I couldn't be happier to hear about your renewed faith. It is such a wonderful thing!

Congrats to all you lovely ladies on your pregnancies. May God bless you and keep you and your sweet little ones! I love meeting strong women with faith in Christ :flower:

Awesome storied girls. It's so good to share! :) I'm excited about bringing
My child into a Christian home. I can't wait for
My child to pray, and to love God as a part of everyday life. I didnt get saved till I was 17and by then I'd had a lot of life and heartache. It'll mean the world
To me to protect this baby from all that...

Thanks so much for shaing with us. :) :flower:

Im a christain as is DH and we raise our boys in a Christian home with christian principles, pray with them before bed, read the bible to/with them

lynnikins - I didn't know you were christian... I am also christian. Chelsea awesome story! Love to hear people coming to find Jesus again. :) It is a very good book! Nice to see other christian women on here too! :)

I'm Roman Catholic, but it looks like an interesting read.
Thanks for sharing :flower:

we are too! :flower:

and we are certainly planning to raise our kids in the faith, all glory to God!

I often wish B&B had a "Like" button, as on Facebook! Would love to "like" everyone's post on this thread :winkwink:

Isn't it wonderful to have a place to diccuss these kinds of things?

So after a lot of bleeding and cramping from Sunday-yesterday I had a scan today! The little sea monkey is still in there growing very busily!!!! :happydance:

Thank you Jesus. :)

Isn't it wonderful to have a place to diccuss these kinds of things?

So after a lot of bleeding and cramping from Sunday-yesterday I had a scan today! The little sea monkey is still in there growing very busily!!!! :happydance:

Thank you Jesus. :)

So glad all is ok! I did have some bleeding and cramping that I went to the ER for when I was about as far along as you, so I do know how scary it can be. Yay for your great scan to help ease your mind :happydance:

It can be very scary, my doctors were great though, I dont think Ive ever felt more accomodated in my life! Theyy simply couldnt do enough to help. :)

We are Christians and baby will be raised in our faith, too! Good to know who else is out there :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->