Christian Momma's?

Welcome, Tracy!

I so agree Chelsea. Nothing bothers me as much anymore because I know God will be there for me and lead me through. As they say it’s a peace that passes all understanding.

Chelsea - I was raised Christian, but I never really did much about it growing up. I just knew God was there, and He loved me and listened to my prayers. I Can't even believe the change that has gone on in my life in the last year! Especially cause He took the hardest time in my life (A miscarriage) and turned it into a Blessing!!

Tracy- Welcome! I Also have a thread Called "Any Christians Wanna Chat?" in the Religion Section, if you want to hop over there to chat! These two threads are really a blessing! Cause I agree with you. Sometimes there are things that just sadden me because of what they're about or how they're written. So I tend to not post in them. I hope that you find comfort in some of these Threads. Also, CONGRATULATIONS on your pregnancy!! I pray many blessings over you and your family!!

Also, that Thread is open to All of you! I'll post a link!

https://www.babyandbump.com/religion/708646-any-christians-wanna-chat-54.html

Just in case any of you want to hop over and join the chat! The ladies there are just fantastic! I love them all!

Thank you for this thread it is nice to see other women of faith. My Husband and I will be raising Our children as Christians too.
I cant imagine my life without Christ and I don't know how I ever lived without him in the past. Looking back, it is only by his Grace i am where I am In life. Truly don't deserve all this Blessings he has bestowed upon me for I am so imperfect. I am in Awe of his amazing Love its indescribable.

Hello! Hubby and I are Christians and will be raising our LO in faith. Thanks for the book idea :flower: God Bless!

Same here, the whole family is praying for our LO :cloud9:
I also find listening to gospel music is relaxing and bubs is getting some spiritual influence xoxoxoox

Hi ladies, may I join?
Your stories are all so heart warming. I shall definitely be buying that book also.
I don't have a great story to tell, but after years of being told I'd never have children and praying that one day I would, my husband and I conceived on our first attempt! Literally! I thank God every day for my miracle.
Also, I had hyperemesis gravidarum until 20 weeks. I tried every medication going, IV fluids and meds in hospital, all the 'tips' - vitamin b6, ginger, mint etc. In the end I stopped it all and just prayed for relief. My Grandad was also praying for me. The sickness just disappeared. God's love was the only thing that truly worked.

fizzypop, what a wonderful testimony!! That is so great!! :D

hello ladies! i was hoping to join with you. i havent read through yet, but im sure this thread is lovely. i will take the time to catch up soon. we are raising our children in christian faith and any more that come along as well. we will be NTNP the rest of our lives and trusting in the Lord to decide how many and when He wants to create life out of us. we know He will provide for our family in every circumstance. i love being a SAHM to my 5 (gonna be 6) and home schooling/raising them up in the Lords ways. i cant wait to see each day unfold and praise Him for the day He has made.

i havent read the book, but heard about it recently. i will have to check it out. i am not afraid of labor and birth, or anything that might come into my life for that matter. the Lord is with me, i have no reason to fear anything in this world. hope you all have a blessed day and life! :hugs: its so nice to find other christians on here :cloud9:

i didn't know this thread was up again - so good to read uplifting posts!!! All glory to God!

Its nice to just have a place where Christians can chat! :)

Sometimes I find some threads hard to read, because people can be so mean :(

i know what you mean xpecta. its hard to read sometimes the pushy and inconsiderate comments made. i do realize not everyone is compassionate that you dont have the same opinion, but to say such mean things is unacceptable. its so good to have a place to come where christians are:hugs:

Yeah pretty much. Or sometimes I feel like, I have my own little bubble, where me and my close family and God are, then I read about what happens out in the "Real" world. People talking about how they're so far along in their pregnancy, and found out their OH has been cheating on them, or they talk about how they can't stand this person because of what they said, and how they want to get revenge. It makes me feel really sad for them of course, but it also bursts my little bubble.

I wanted to say thank you to OP for bringing this book to my attention... it really blessed me and my family.

Yeah pretty much. Or sometimes I feel like, I have my own little bubble, where me and my close family and God are, then I read about what happens out in the "Real" world. People talking about how they're so far along in their pregnancy, and found out their OH has been cheating on them, or they talk about how they can't stand this person because of what they said, and how they want to get revenge. It makes me feel really sad for them of course, but it also bursts my little bubble.

i know just what you mean. we have to remember to pray for them. there was a time i was just like that and didnt even know it was wrong. the world says its ok to act like that so they are blind to the truth.

it was hard for me to get past letting my feelings and emotions dictate how i treated someone. after almost 30 years of living in darkness, Jesus had a lot of work to do with me- and He is still at it, thankfully He never gave up on me!!!!

yes, i know exactly what you guys mean. i try to pray for them, but i'm quite flawed, so my first reaction is usually to be upset by those comments.

Just wondering, has anyone had a Pain Free delivery because of this book?

Hello ladies!

I am so excited to order this book for myself, my sister who is due very soon, and a dear friend of mine.

And I agree it is very nice to have a Christian thread, I had no idea there was a religious section on BnB! So I will need to check that out, too.

:)

Hello Ladies, what a wonderful thread! And thanks for pointing out your other thread Xpecta. It's so nice to have a few threads for like minded folks.

For those of you who don't 'know' me...I'm a 41 yr old SAHM/Home schooler. This is my fourth baby, and a surprise one. I had an mc 5 yrs ago, and didn't expect another blessing from the Lord. We don't use any type of birth control, and so I was always a bit hopeful that we would get another blessing...and I did :)

We are also going thru some very stressful times. I have some physical problems (firbromyalgia and arthritis in hips and lower back) that I am dealing with too. But, the Lord is watching over us, I know, and I just have to have Faith that all will work out in the end.

My little bundle is active and healthy, according to the scans. I wont take genetic testing though. Our child will be who s/he is.

Anyways, hello all!

Blessedmomma, I was in the same spot as you. Living in complete totally darkness. When I finally came into the light, I was so shocked at how wonderful life could be. I try to avoid the comments, but it really does hurt when I see people considering abortion when their child is not perfect.

Fides, Congrats on your little one! He is so adorable.

Dorian, Welcome! The Lord will get you through this time. I will keep you in my prayers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->