Christian Mummies

SammiStar

Reaction score
Hello girls. I wanted to speak to some who are Christians, i've only been a proper 'christian' now for just under 2 years. I would really love to speak openly about some questions I have from reading the bible to having the relationship with God.

Please can anyone help?
Sammi xx

Hey! I'm a Christian, not yet a mummy, but hopefully soon! I can't promise anything, but if you have any specific questions, maybe I can help?

Hello I am a Christian Mom of 3 boy's and one on the way, I would love too be friends and we can talk about anything :D

Im around a bit now, born again christian for eek 18 years now that honestly has gone so fast, grew up within a Baptist family now currently at a baptist church though considering moving and getting more involved with running a church eeek scary so ask away and feel free to PM me

Hey Hey! It's always fun and comforting to talk with other Christian mothers. I was raised Christian, but didn't fully commit until spring of last year. That's when I started going to Church and really seeking after God. He's brought me SO far!!

How are you doing? What kind of Questions do you have?

Christian going strong for 6 years now :) feel free to ask any questions! I would love to try and answer them :flower:

I would love to call myself as a child of God instead of Christian.

I really miss fellowship and feel quite alone. Around here when I go to church it fels like I get fed purity instead of steak and steak is what I need. I gave my heart to God when I was 5 years old and it's been quite a journey with it's ups and downs.

Hello!

I am a Christian for the past 6 years.Though my family has been bought up Christian it took me a while to develop a personal relationship with God.But through His strength and some pulling and tuggin here I am 6 years walking with Him and wouldn't change it for the world!!

Would love discussion with you ladies!xx

I would love to call myself as a child of God instead of Christian.

I really miss fellowship and feel quite alone. Around here when I go to church it fels like I get fed purity instead of steak and steak is what I need. I gave my heart to God when I was 5 years old and it's been quite a journey with it's ups and downs.

https://theramp.org/ this site might be of help hun, the talks on there are very biblically based and dont shy away from the tough subjects in the Bible

Hi, been a Christian since 2006 but been 'totally surrendered' since 2007. I'm married, have a 13mo old daughter and currently TTC#2. Message me about anything...

Bless you! I hope you conceive soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->