CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

nmv

Reaction score
Well, I kept saying I'd sit out the cycle if it meant a Christmas baby, but what better Christmas present, right?!!

So here we go!!!!

Lets make this our month!
:hugs:

Hi,

Ive 2 christmas babies already (20th dec and 7th Jan), I also said I would sit the next two months out.....god damn that broodiness lol!

Paula x

:hi: I'm here. My sister is a Christmas baby (dec 30) and used to hate it as a kid but I'm hoping it will create a bond between her and the bean if I get a sticky one this cycle. CD 5 right now and on the SMEP.

It's funny how people say they hate having a December birthday but if they didn't have that birthday, they wouldn't exist! That's the way I see this potential baby- that this baby was meant to be (after 2 chemicals), and December is my favourite month of the year, even if it is the busiest ;) I must admit to not wanting a January baby though- we have so many birthdays that month (hypocrite)!!

My daughter is a Christmas baby, 20th December, and we love it. Always have a big family party and it's always lovely with the festive mood! I won't be trying for another Christmas baby though as it tends to break the bank lol! Good luck TTC all :)

My daughter is Dec. 23rd! If we're able to get pregnant this cycle the siblings would have a nice even 9 years between them :)

LOL!

I must say, it is a bit comforting to know I'm not the only one who started off reluctant...only to be "gung-ho" now that the time has come. :)

So, for any ladies who have been struggling to regulate their cycle, I welcome you to try my new regiment.
Last cycle I had the strongest ovulation signs ever!

Here's what I take:
- FertiliTea (until ovulation confirmed)
- Royal Jelly (until OV confirmed)..the kind I use is "YS Eco Bee Farms Alive Bee Power Royal Jelly Paste -- 625 mg"
- Evening Primrose Oil 1000mg (until OV confirmed)
- Fish Oil
- Prenatal Vitamins

I've also been trying to eat less sugar and more organic!

Good luck to us all!!!!!!!
:D

My DDs due date was Christmas day! But she was born the 27th. Hoping for another Christmas baby this cycle though! I'm currently going through an early miscarriage and plan to ttc now rather than waiting for AF.

Baby dust to us all!

I would personally love a Christmas baby. And ever since my miscarriage I've felt like that is what I'll have to make up for this past Christmas. It's just a feeling I have so FX for this month.

I usually get pregnant really easy. So hoping this month is the same. Last month would have been month one after finally expelling everything from the miscarriage. So uterus should be good to go this cycle lol

Hi, we have only recently decided to try for baby #2 but initially decided to wait until around May/June as didn't want an xmas baby, and our daughters birthday is in Feb! However, a very good friend of mine made me realise that a xmas baby wouldn't be all that bad, so we are trying from this month! CD2, impatiently waiting! FX'd to us all ;)

Sorry to hear about the mcs ajarvis and scooby. Let's make this our month!

My kiddo is a Christmas baby and I always said we would never "try" during march/April to avoid another one (first one wasn't planned lol) but now I want a 2nd so bad I don't even care haha. Fx!

Well my hubby isnt fully on board with this plan of #4 so ill try where i can lmao! Xmas baby or not:winkwink:

I say this with jest, as he knows i would love another, and that im not on any birth control and he continues to be a 'bad boy':blush:

Where are you all on your cycle? Im 1/2dpo, why does 2ww seem so very very long! Compared to a 2 week holiday that goes sooooo fast!

:dust::dust: to all xxx

Hey all! After getting on my 2nd cycle since my MC,I was planning to sit this month out and just wait for a 2016 baby but after thinking about it some more.....I'M BACK ON BOARD!! :)

FX for Christmas babies!!

My heart goes out to those recovering from MC...I lost my 2nd little angel last November, which absolutely ruined the holidays for me!

At this point, I don't care one bit when it happens, I just need it to stick around this next time!!! ((FX))

I'm with you, nmv. Just want a sticky bean.

I'm with you, nmv. Just want a sticky bean.

I've been doing a lot of reading on how to create the most welcoming environment possible, and it's comforting to know there ARE things we can do to help lessen the chances of losing another. Hopefully both of our next little beans will be so cozy they won't be able to wiggle loose! :thumbup:

2nd cycle after my d&c lost my baby at nearly 9 weeks so wanting a Xmas baby! Good luck ladies! Xx

NMV, I agree with you too! As long as it sticks this time, doesnt quite matter when it happens :)
WantingAGirl, we lost our little beans around the same time (1/3) but I was only 8+1.
Good luck to you too!!

Ajarvis :hi: Hun I know what you mean I started bleeding 28th December would love a nice happy ending for next Xmas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->