CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

2 bfp way to go ladies! Very exciting for you both. Congrats.

Im only 5 DPO. I was down and out all day yesterday with the flu. I hope it didn't kill off any chances I had. not fun at all. Do you ladies know if increased cm is a sign of pregnancy?

I think It can be. But i don't think it increases much straight away this time and last it didn't for me in tww. fingers crossed for you.

Aw congrats to the 2 new bfp's!!! Thats so awesome!

Is anyone else still in?

I broke down and got a couple tests, so of course I tested this morning and bfn. I'm on cycle day 26...still trying to remain hopeful but getting discouraged. OH is undecided if we should keep trying or not for a while after this :(

I'm off to buy garden stuff to cheer me up.

Hi mind if I join? I am due to test this weekend I am already 4 days late but just soooo nervous to test and see a negative. Lost count how many cycles we've been trying. :wacko: I would be due December 14/15th if I get that BFP!

FF has changed my O date 3 times....sigh

I had O pain on Saturday so I'm going with that and overrode the system. That would put the due date at 12/26.....oh please be lucky cycle number 11 FX :dust:

Well AF still hadn't started so I guess I'm still in. Not very hopeful though...cycle day 30 and a BFN this morning. I guess according to my last cycle I might be testing 5 days before expected period but I still feel *something* should have shown on a test by today ... ::shrug::

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->