CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

NMV, I agree with you too! As long as it sticks this time, doesnt quite matter when it happens :)
WantingAGirl, we lost our little beans around the same time (1/3) but I was only 8+1.
Good luck to you too!!

I was 8+4 Hun so not much different I passed the baby on 6th January but ended up with a d&c anyway sorry for your loss Hun and anyone else's :hugs: xx

Sorry for you ladies losses as well.
Hi Wantingagirl! I was 12 weeks and found out dec 24th. Was such a shitty Christmas! Went natural and didn't end up passing the baby until last month. If I get pregnant this time around I'll be due Dec 14th. Quite happy with that :) Seems to me AF has stopped! 2 days! That's even shorter than my normal short ones! But maybe cause I bled for 8 days last month what with the passing of the sac/baby etc. Now just waiting for O!

I'm glad everyone generally feels the same about a Christmas baby! This is our second month TTC #1 so FX!! Af should be leaving in a day or two so hoping for the best!! For all the moms already out there do you have sex every day in your "fertile" window?!

I'd like to join. One more month left and we will have been TTC for a year. Granted I haven't ovulated a normal amount of times, but still. We weren't planning on trying this month because I need surgery to have a fibroid out and figured this was a good month to do it to avoid a Christmas baby, but with my cycle being unpredictable and this one finally ending at 17dpo, I can't get time off work on such short notice for the surgery (it has to be done in the 1st 5 cycle days). So we're trying femara again and we'll see what happens. For now I'll pick my testing date as April 11. OH's birthday is Apr 15 so it would be nice to surprise him (and not have AF on his birthday...haha).

I'd like to join. One more month left and we will have been TTC for a year. Granted I haven't ovulated a normal amount of times, but still. We weren't planning on trying this month because I need surgery to have a fibroid out and figured this was a good month to do it to avoid a Christmas baby, but with my cycle being unpredictable and this one finally ending at 17dpo, I can't get time off work on such short notice for the surgery (it has to be done in the 1st 5 cycle days). So we're trying femara again and we'll see what happens. For now I'll pick my testing date as April 11. OH's birthday is Apr 15 so it would be nice to surprise him (and not have AF on his birthday...haha).

GL. That would be a great gift!

AF is all gone here. on Cycle Day 4 waiting for O. But that won't happen for probably 11ish days lol.

So excited to say that for the first time since my miscarriage last Feb. , I had a 28 day cycle this past month!! EEEK! My first one after my D&C was 62 days then they started going into the 40's, then 30-35 seemed like it was going to be my norm... and NOW I've had a 28 day cycle!! I'm beyond ecstatic.

Cheers to cycles shortening after miscarriage/D&C/one shot of depo!!! eek!

Just had to share this excitement with you ladies because I feel like no one understands my TTC journey...except for my husband but he doesn't like when I let it consume all of my thoughts. But all of my friends have had "surprise", "accidental" babies and dont know what it feels like to go through the process of making an "on-purpose" baby!! So, thanks for reading :)

XOXOXO

So it turns out I probably won't be an April tester. In fact, there's a decent chance I won't be able to ttc til june. After talking to the fertility clinic today, they said my fibroid is significant in size and to not take more femara until after its out. Because of timing (or non-timeable characteristics) of my cycle, and needing to get FMLA through work for time off, I likely won't be able to have surgery til the beginning of may. I'm very sad about this.

Boo. I'm sorry to hear that. I hope the time flies for you.

Rochelle, I am SUPER excited for you! I had my miscarriage in January and my cycle in February was 31 days but then for March it was 25 days, shortest cycle I've ever had as well so I'm not sure if my body's trying to get back to it's 28 days but missed a few days? LOL. whatever it is, I hope it means a sticky baby!! LOL

drjo, sorry to hear love :( Use this time to take care of yourself both mentally and physically to be in your best shape possible once it is time to try again.

Still :coffee: for O around here. Out of all the TTC waits, waiting for O is my least favorite...

So it turns out I probably won't be an April tester. In fact, there's a decent chance I won't be able to ttc til june. After talking to the fertility clinic today, they said my fibroid is significant in size and to not take more femara until after its out. Because of timing (or non-timeable characteristics) of my cycle, and needing to get FMLA through work for time off, I likely won't be able to have surgery til the beginning of may. I'm very sad about this.

I'm so sorry! :(

BUT, I'm glad you've got a plan... :)
Once that fibroid is gone, you'll get a sticky bean in no time!
:hugs:

Still :coffee: for O around here. Out of all the TTC waits, waiting for O is my least favorite...

Tankel, AF just finished today and I cant agree with you more! Do you track when O is coming? Like with OPKs or anything? I've been thinking about it for this cycle but not sure if i should. Any suggestions?

I know what you mean!
I never know if I'll ovulate normally, or if my cycle will drag on for some unknowable amount of time...its a bit frustrating at times, to say the least!

I'm a little worried because I've been drinking coffee for the past week (daylight savings time throws me off quite a bit) and that means sugar...which messes me up. PLUS I had a girl scout cookie fit the other day... :dohh:

All I can do is wait and try to take it easy on myself.
:coffee:

Tankel, AF just finished today and I cant agree with you more! Do you track when O is coming? Like with OPKs or anything? I've been thinking about it for this cycle but not sure if i should. Any suggestions?

Hey, I've been using OPKs for several cycles now, and I cant tell you how much relief it has brought me to KNOW we're BDing on the best possible days. Then when my temp goes up right after the tests are positive, it confirms everything is on track and I can expect a :bfp: or :af: in another couple of weeks.

So my suggestion would be to purchase low cost OPKs like Wondfo brand on Amazon.com (for example)...that's what I do. They arrive quickly, work like a charm, and cost so little it's almost silly NOT to use them while TTC. :thumbup:

I hope this was helpful!
:)

I also use opks. They are $.20 cents a pop and work really great.

I am nervous about having a December baby. I didn't really want a Christmas due date but don't want January either and my daughter's birthday is in February. So we agreed December is better, otherwise we will have to wait about 4 months. I've really come around to the idea of a Christmas baby :) I really hope we are lucky this month, we have been trying since December as we wanted a September baby. X

I am nervous about having a December baby. I didn't really want a Christmas due date but don't want January either and my daughter's birthday is in February. So we agreed December is better, otherwise we will have to wait about 4 months. I've really come around to the idea of a Christmas baby :) I really hope we are lucky this month, we have been trying since December as we wanted a September baby. X

Joo- totally agree! My nephew is a December baby and my niece and other nephew are January babies - but I'm ready to be a mom and at this point don't mind when a baby comes? When will you test?! :thumbup:

I got my peak today would be so lovely to conceive on Mother's Day!! :)

Hi all!
I'm totally new to this. We just got married, and this is our 2nd cycle. I wasn't too keen on the idea of a Christmas baby, but after doing my research on ttc and hearing about how difficult it can be, I'm not going to be picky! Fingers crossed for December so!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->