CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

Praying4babes I am testing on 22nd as AF is due 22nd-24th. That would give me a Nov/Dec due date, but really don't think we were successful this cycle (it's been a funny cycle and not sure we BD enough) so next opportunity would give me a due date over Christmas, which I'm actually really excited about now :) What about everyone else?

I agree the waiting to ovulate is brutal lol. Least favorite time of all Less than 10 days now though I think.

I'll test the beginning of April - waiting to O now... Still trying to figure out how to figure out when ov happens. And being on c2 I know we need to BD more ha! FX!! Let's all BD to a BFP!

Can I join!?

I took femara this cycle and am currently on cycle day 13. I have an appointment this afternoon to check for follicles and get my HCG trigger shot. If all goes well at my appointment I'll have my IUI tomorrow!

I'm doing an IUI with frozen donor sperm, and the sperm is supposed to arrive at our house today!!

If all works according to plan AND I get pregnant my due date for little seedling would be December 9th!

AND to make the stars more aligned, that was my sisters due date with my nephew several years ago.

:thumbup:

Also, I just want to throw out that I'm Christmas baby, and it's really not that bad. My birthday is the 22nd of December, my brothers is the 28th of December and my sister's is in February. We made it by happily!

How is everyone doing? I am hoping to o around the end of the week. Right now I am still doing smep, however, we missed last night. Hoping to make up for it tonight :winkwink:.

Good morning, and Happy Monday, Ladies!
:)

FertilityFriend predicts my OV on the 26th...IF all goes according to plan.
((FX so hard))

Just 10 more excruciatingly long days left until the TWW starts all over again....

SOOOOO much waiting!!! :wacko:
...but it will all be worth it!
:thumbup:

yuck...I hate the waiting. I still have 5 -6 more days of waiting myself (if my cycles stay the same after the MC). Glad to have some wonderful company to keep my occupied until then :friends:

Hate the waiting to O as well. Probably 6 or 7 days to wait here...

Waiting is definitely the hardest part!! Sheeeesh. The miscarriage in January threw my cycles off some. Before I always got AF on the 5th or 6th. February came on the 10th and March came on the 7th so i think it's slowly trying to get back to normal. Hoping I wont have to worry about AF in April! :)

Super mixed feelings here about having an Xmas baby. But we are on cycle 6 so I'm leaning towards just getting a sticky bean atm.

Last cycle was a very frustrating anovulatory one. I've started temping this cycle but I think I'm going to hold off on the OPKs and just monitor myself. Not going to stress and try very hard.

The SMEP just involves prenatal vitamins, reading smutty books and jumping my DH when I feel like it. LOL

I'm waiting for my beta to return to zero currently it's at 35 (yesterday) Has dropped 17 points in 3 days.
I'm hoping for a rainbow next cycle so that'll be Christmas / New Years.
Oddly, I only ever have had children on even years.

So, if any of you ladies are like me, you understand the comfort that information brings during all the waiting and uncertainty. I end up researching all the things I can do to increase my chances while waiting for OV (which is how I came up with the fertility regiment I'm using right now)...and it helps pass the time while making me feel proactive!

I came across this video, it is a bit "lecturey", but very interesting and informative!
Thought I'd share...

https://youtu.be/x55Yov76xIQ

Hi ladies may I join you all? I'm trying to keep VERY calm this cycle as it marks a year of ttc for us and I may have gone a little crazy last month mentally as you can prob imagine.
We'd love a Christmas baby though. Just trying not to over think!!!

Hi Ladies! I'm also hoping for a Christmas baby. I'm on CD6 on my 9th cycle TTC #3. My older DS will be 11 on 4/3 & my younger one is 8½. I'm getting REALLY worn out on this roller coaster, but each month I have another little glimpse of hope that shines through. Baby dust to us all!!!

:hi: welcome! I can't wait to see the :bfp:s pile up!

Can I join? We're on cycle 3 ttc our second. A Christmas baby would mess up our Christmas plans as we're supposed to go to OH's parents this year who are in London. I don't care though! I just want to be pregnant. I had my 4th flashing smiley face today. Really hoping I get the solid tomorrow as its our last chance to BD before my parents visit.

Hi everyone!

DH and I decided to NTNP this cycle to not end up with a Christmas baby. I don't know why, but I was able to pretty well shut babies out of my mind for a while, until the other day when I opened my fertility app to see when my next AF was due. For some reason, staring at that little double-heart screen when FF is launching made me really sad that we hadn't been trying.

I also noticed that AF is due in 4 days and I keep thinking that I can probably test now, but I don't want to stress myself out/disappoint myself, especially since we weren't trying.

Today is the first day I've really been back on BnB for almost an entire cycle.

:hi: prettybird, it's been ages! Hope things are going well. I know a lot of ladies that have recently gotten :bfp:s on NTNP cycles. I hope all the best for you. Please let me know if you decide to test, I'm rooting for you.

Hi girls!

My ultrasound didn't go as planned and what was supposed to be a 20 mm dominate egg was a couple 8 mm non-dominate eggs. So we're forcing ovulation on friday and hoping that the eggs make it to at least 18 mm by then! Frozen sperm will thaw out by Sunday and we don't have any storage options here.

IF this cycle works, my due date would be moved to December 11th!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->