CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

Most sites are putting my EDD at 12/12 but i think it would be later as i think i ovulated about 4 days late.
I could either be 11 DPO or 14 DPO. I'm really not sure.

Congrats indhira2!!!!!

That's so exciting, omg!!!

Now that's making me get poas fever. I was figuring that if my cycle was going to be 28 days then I might be able to take a test now! But I wanted to wait til the 17th lol.

I'd be due about December 24th

Congrats indhira2!!!!!

Now that's making me get poas fever. I was figuring that if my cycle was going to be 28 days then I might be able to take a test now! But I wanted to wait til the 17th lol.

The 17 is my hope to hold out too haha that's when ff friend says AF is due. And I am fairly regular give or take a day. waiting is hard haha but I told myself I have to 100% wait until at least 12 DPO. I won't even buy a stick until then. Or else I'll test for sure haha

Congrats indhira2!!!!!

The 17 is my hope to hold out too haha that's when ff friend says AF is due. And I am fairly regular give or take a day. waiting is hard haha but I told myself I have to 100% wait until at least 12 DPO. I won't even buy a stick until then. Or else I'll test for sure haha

you have the power!
You can resist POAS!
:haha:

Yay indhira2. I'm sure it will stick.

ASF: af arrived. BOO!

Tankle- let's start a January thread!! Come on new year babies!!!!:winkwink:

Just tell me where, and I'll be there. AF is the worst; but a Jan baby is better than a Christmas baby, right? RIGHT? :haha:

I don't know how to start a new one LOL!! And you're RIGHT!! both of my sisters-in-law have January babies! Hopefully the baby dust is with us this month! I'm setting big goals for dtd this month!! Haha

Congrats indihara !

If we are successful this cycle i think due date would be 12/29 but more likely be a January date. testing 22 April.

Yay indhira2. I'm sure it will stick.

ASF: af arrived. BOO!

Tankle- let's start a January thread!! Come on new year babies!!!!:winkwink:

Just tell me where, and I'll be there. AF is the worst; but a Jan baby is better than a Christmas baby, right? RIGHT? :haha:

I don't know how to start a new one LOL!! And you're RIGHT!! both of my sisters-in-law have January babies! Hopefully the baby dust is with us this month! I'm setting big goals for dtd this month!! Haha

LOL I did it.
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/2301481-hoping-first-babies-2016-a.html#post35249245

Thank you ladies! I still cant believe it. I know I said i wouldnt tell anyone other than you ladies but I told hubby last night and couldnt help but tell my sister this morning -.- I suck at keeping secrets!

If there's a January thread, hope you wont mind me stalking and cheering you on!! I cant wait for you ladies to get your positives too!!!!!! :)

yep, there is. Come on and join. :friends: I just posted it (the post before yours)

and its so funny you're telling people already :haha: I would too.

Im out. AF arrived a week early. BEst of luck to those still waiting. Congrats to you girls with BFPs so far.

I'm due 12/14/15! 15DPO today. Here's my progression since Easter:
https://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b489/Mela_Mommy/Baby%20stuff/20150408_0625321_zpsb15ctxe0.jpg

I got my BFP yesterday at 11dpo.
So going by LMP should be due around 20th December :happydance:
Best of luck to everyone.
This is 2 of my BFP from Today at 12dpo (4 days before af was due)

test 4.jpg

test 5.jpg

Congratulations melamommy and iveneverseen!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->