CHRISTMAS babies, here we come!!! ((FX))

To add to my already crappy day, today is take your child to work day so there will be little kids running around my job allllll day!! -.-

Wanna go home and crawl into my bed. Took everything i had in me to not call out of work. how the hell did i manage to fall pregnant without trying and not even realzie AF was late until A WEEK after?!?! Now i cant even make it to AF without wanting to know if I am or not :( This sucks.

Sorry for the rant. Happy Friday everyone!

Sorry you're having a crappy time. I get where youre coming from a little. I started nannying a 16-month old and he is giving me baby fever something terrible!

I also didn't realize AF was more than a week late with my first! "Oh, I think my period should be due soon...uh...wait..." Lol.

I am thinking if it doesn't happen for us this time, I believe we are going to wait until at least November to start trying again :( I'll be really bummed, but we have had some unexpected expenses with our house recently (just bought last year and it's a bit of a fixer-upper; nothing majorly wrong but plumbing needs looked at, etc.) and we were hoping to have a backyard wedding next April...so me being pregnant at certain times means if have to get a different dress...gah there's just so much going on! But all in due time I suppose :)

Don't lose hope yet ladies! Good stuff is gonna happen!

Carlinator- I catch baby fever every time I see anything that might even be related to babies LOL ,I cant imagine actually caring for one thats not yours!

Backyard wedding sounds nice!! Congrats to you. Becoming a home owner is a HUGE change and can come with a lot of unexpected expenses. Can see how that would put a damper on your babymaking plans. But like you said, all in good time! :)

:hugs: sorry for the BFNs ladies. It's still early so still got my FX for you.
I know what you mean, I got pregnant 1st cycle after coming off the pill with my 1st, I never thought it would take longer this time :shrug:

Thanks Joo. Still keeping my fingers crossed that its just still early ;D
Now to enjoy the Weekend!

Happy Easter ladies :)

Thanks Joo. Still keeping my fingers crossed that its just still early ;D
Now to enjoy the Weekend!

Happy Easter ladies :)

Indhira- your are the positivity i am trying to be!! Well get there!! XO

Yes we will Praying4babes! Trust me, I wasnt that positive this morning (As you saw from my rant LOL) but if there's one thing I learned from my MC is that everything happens for a reason.

Maybe my future egg decided he/she wanted to be the only reason for celebration and didnt want to share the month with Christmas hahahaa.

Happy Easter All!! He is risen! BFN or BFP this is a beautiful day to celebrate!

Has anyone else tested?!

Happy Easter Praying4babes! AF was due between the 4th and today, she usually makes her appearance as soon as I wake up and still nothing!!!!!! But I am holding out and not testing until tomorrow morning. She might just be a day late or something.
Any news on your end or anyone else's????

I'm going to jump in here too. Like many of you I thought I'd sit this month out as I always felt bad for Christmas babies (only those who's bday is the same week as christmas... And I knew my due date would be dec 25). But I decided since this is only month 2 of TTC for us and month 3 off bcp that IT was probably unlikely anyway. So why not just try... If it works it was meant to be. And now the thought of it makes me excited. Im a teacher and its a good time to leave the classroom since its a natural break anyways.

Happy Easter Praying4babes! AF was due between the 4th and today, she usually makes her appearance as soon as I wake up and still nothing!!!!!! But I am holding out and not testing until tomorrow morning. She might just be a day late or something.
Any news on your end or anyone else's????

Oh boy!!! Keep us posted!!!!! I tested again yesterday and then the witch got me this AM. March was only the second month TTC - and I am realizing we have to dtd more. FX so hard for you indhira!!!:thumbup:

Soooo after I wrote the post up top....I had a random fit of anxiety and ran to the dollar store to buy a test. After about 2 minutes I got a light 2nd line............Then I bought a frer to confirm that this was really happening and there was a 2nd line !!!!!! OMG I think I'm pregnant !!!! :)

I'm trying to post a picture but I am not sure if it's loading correctly. I am shaking!!!!!

Not sure if it's uploading?

Attachments

• IMG_20150406_095243.jpg
    IMG_20150406_095243.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 16
I definitely see 2 lines there :) sooo exciting :)

I am still shaking. I am at work and cannot even think correctly.
Have you ever wanted something so bad that once you got it you didnt know how to react? Thats me right now :O

I just sat on the floor and stared at the tests for about 20 minutes. Now comes the scary part of wondering if this one will stick :/

Yay indhira2. I'm sure it will stick.

ASF: af arrived. BOO!

Thank you so much ladies.

Tankel, Sorry the witch arrived :( Sending some good vibes your way for next cycle!

What's would everyone's due dates be if this was our lucky month?? Mine looks like it would be dec 25.. Eek. Haha

Indhira2 how many DPO are you currently?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->