christmas baby?

Al4321

Reaction score
My due date is 26th of december :) wondering if anyone else is due around this time? could possible have a christmas day baby!

i'm also due on 26th Dec according to my Dr, altho he said when i got for my 1sr scan the nurse will give me my offical EDD. how exciting :happydance: :happydance:

I was 27th in 2007 lol! Sorry but i just loved having due date near xmas, but i dreaded having xmas baby. I had her new years eve instead :p good luck x

Hello

I have been lurking for a while and found out this week I am expecting our first baby! :happydance:

We are due on 26th December also. We have decided it is a nice blessing (we got married in December so it is now our good month!) but we have ben joking that the child is going to hate us for our bad planning!

I remember reading years ago about a family who had a half birthday party every year for their Christmas baby, that would be 26th June so I reckon that is a nice excuse for a big BBQ party!

good excuse to get someone else to do all the cooking etc! lol

I'm due on December 29th!

Definitely a good excuse to get someone else to do the cooking, eat all the cake I want, and get away with getting everyone gift certificates for presents!

im due xmas day not sure its a good day or not my 4 year old certainly wont think so if we have to spend the day in the hospital:rofl::rofl: the older 2 wont mind and the baby wont know any differance she will only be 2 :happydance::happydance:

I'm due on 22 December - hoping that I take after my mum and have the baby a little bit early (me and my brother were a week early) so I've got bubs home in time for their first Christmas.

Still going to get someone else to do the cooking though!

I'm due on christmas day!!! AAAHHHHHHH Ha ha ha ha - i still find it so funny that i'll be having a baby for christmas this year! WHHOOOWW. x

Mum was 2 1/2 weeks late with me (dont know they didnt induce). If i follow in her footsteps i might have a christmas baby. :)

:hug:

Hi all,
Im due on 30th december... just tested positive this morn then off to docs at 3!!!:bfp:

Hello

I remember reading years ago about a family who had a half birthday party every year for their Christmas baby, that would be 26th June so I reckon that is a nice excuse for a big BBQ party!

This is what we've already said that we'll do. Me and my brother have birthdays about 6 months apart (mine in Jan, his in July) and always got token gifts on each other's birthday till we were teenagers I think.

This was good cos it always meant I got a new present in time for the school summer holidays :happydance:

Well i'm due new years eve so you never know!! Might be early enough to be a Christmas baby!! At least I won't have to worry about OH being at work when the baby comes then!! Congrats to you by the way!

Hi

I'm breaking into the new year with 01.01.2010 due date

Congrtulations to everyone !!!!

xxx

Due on 18th but I was late so worried this one will be late :(

Hi,
I am due on Christmas day too. We have been trying for over 2 years so i am seeing it as a great Christmas present to look forward to. What better could i get my husband than his first child?! Congrats to you all for your good news. I am so excited about my BFP that i feel like i might pop. Trying to keep it to ourselves until we sure all is well.

Got my first scan next Tuesday (5th May) so i will get to see them, and hopefully find out all is well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->