Christmas baby!

L

lauraruss1999

I've just got my due date and it is December 25th! What is ironic is that my brother was born on Christmas day so maybe his niece or nephew will be too.

I did make an introduction thread but in case you didn't see it, my name is Laura and I'm pregnant (obviously!). I am however 15 and it was not planned, but what is done is done and I'm now 100% focused on bringing this baby into the world and being a good mum.

The father couldn't care less (although I think a lot of that is to do with his parents telling him to "deny everything") and acts like I don't exist anymore. Even if he turned around I would probably never have a relationship with him again, but if even 1% of him thinks he might want to be a part of our baby's life I will give him all the opportunities available. I had to grow up wthout a father and I don't want it for my baby.

I'm a bit scared but am also strangely excited for the coming months... I don't have any symptoms at the moment but am expecting that to change!

Congratulations Laura! :) A Christmas Day baby, that sounds exciting, especially if he/she arrives on that day.
My baby is due 29th December :)

Same due date as me! 😃 congratulations. H&H 9months x

Congrats to you as well Gem. How are you feeling? Hope all is well with you :)

Congrats Laura! Your baby's lucky to have such a wonderful mama 💜

I'm due just a couple weeks after you, so we'll both be round and waddling at the same time. :haha: Good luck with everything, hun. When is you first doctor's visit?

I'm due the same day to. Although hoping to have a Christmas Eve baby due to have a 2nd trimester loss last year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->