Christmas came a little early for me. Updated - think it was a chemical :-(

susan_1981

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
On Tuesday, I got a line on an FRER test. Felt very nervous doing the next one but a line again. Then on Wednesday (exactly 1 year to the day that I found out I'd miscarried), another line so I've decided to accept that I'm pregnant. So hopefully this is a sticky this time - in the right way though, my last pregnancy was a sticky but it stuck in the wrong way (MMC). So hopefully in 8 months time, I'll be giving birth to a beautiful baby. Fingers crossed this is it for me and DH xxx :happydance:

Congrats!!!!! Hope this beany sticks for you!!!!

congratulations!!! hope this little beans stick (I am sure it will )

awwwwwwwwww a :bfp: im SO SO plsed to see :dance: massive congrats :hugs:

i mmc b4 morgan with my first preg and i worried all the way with morgan thinking all sorts of things, but now i wish i cuda relaxed and enjoyed the pregnancy, thats my advice to u :hugs: again massive congrats x :dance:

This is fantastic news Susan, congrats my darling.

Have a wonderful wonderful Christmas xxxx

Thanks everyone. And Honey, I'm completely with you, I'm going to try and enjoy this no matter what happens. If the worst does, I'll deal with that then but I can't help but feel happy and excited this time (hope that's a good sign cos I didn't feel that last time!). Fingers crossed come September, I'll be a mummy xxx

The hugest of congratulations honey! I KNEW you would fall pregnant soon, i had a feeling! Its so hard not to compare everything to last time and to relax fully without over analysing every little thing but it will all be just fine this time! I really recommend asking for a scan at 8 weeks to help you relax and break up the first 12 weeks, and trying to keep busy in between scans. Then get a doppler, mine has given me so much reassurance from 12 weeks to 17 weeks when i started feeling the baby move. So much sticky dust and good luck to you. xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->