Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its true!!!!
everyone cross your fingers that lyssa has gone to sleep! (second time ive put her down tonight)
x

home bargains have tubs of little animals just now hun. Theyre £1.99 for about 10 animals as opposed to ELC and their £4 for a baby penguin :wacko:

Awww fantastic girls, thank you. SANDS have a shop on their website here https://www.uk-sands.org/Shop.html the Christmas part of the shop isnt open yet, it usually opens in September so I will remind you all when it does open :flower:

also they have a nice and a scary dinosaur tub, 2 diff jungle animal ones and 2 diff farm animal ones so loads of choice :)!

omg guys i feel like crap tonight :( my bones are way achy too, sore head and full of snot :(! Amelie is also full of a cold but she had a horrid poo earlier. Like diarrhea but with fluffy bits and green :sick:

Awww fantastic girls, thank you. SANDS have a shop on their website here https://www.uk-sands.org/Shop.html the Christmas part of the shop isnt open yet, it usually opens in September so I will remind you all when it does open :flower:

Thnkyou xxx

thank you so much for the description there! pmsl did you see the confession of my dream about you (bear in mind i have no clue what you look like)

awesome on the animals, she's soooo into her animals atm, its mad!

so do we have an agreement?- wooden advent calenders from gosh and reindeer food from sands?

eta: sorry to hear your feeling sucky btw blah x

No, thank you Marg. It only costs a couple of £'s but they are the people that provide both support to bereaved parents, and also research to try and prevent it happening. Stupid but I am chuffed you all said you will buy yours from there :thumbup:

Mandy I hope you and poor Amelie feel better soon.

When the shop opens I will put the link on my fb page and see if I can get my friends to buy from there :)

Any of you ladies I don't have on fb? :) xx

No, thank you Marg. It only costs a couple of £'s but they are the people that provide both support to bereaved parents, and also research to try and prevent it happening. Stupid but I am chuffed you all said you will buy yours from there :thumbup:

Mandy I hope you and poor Amelie feel better soon.

It's definately for a good cause :) and every little helps :hugs:

tasha- i know how important i feel it is for me to help raise money for gosh, so i hope it'll help other mums out there if i help add some money toward sands??
i didnt say that well but hopefully the sentiment comes across x

Yes, Siyren. I will be doing both.

so do we have an agreement?- wooden advent calenders from gosh and reindeer food from sands? x

hey Siyren, hope you and Lyssa are well :hugs: do you have a link for the wooden calendars? Xxx

aaaages since we've spoken marg! i literally just had a "marg... is that you?" moment

here's the link https://shop.gosh.org/catalogue/christmas#&&/wEXAQUEUGFnZQUBM8svXSg0jCjBCCSTgooy4YeCrvNC

i cant remember who was after a ben and holy castle but sainsburys had them in my local store for £21! bargain! They had a talking holly for £6 odd too.

Me, me, me!

I am going to look on their website now!

Thank you :flower:

I feel it is important for me to raise money too. I raised £1000 in memory of Honey, and that donated to west london sands who spent it on cartridges and paper for the digital camera meaning that parents can take precious photos, a brand new moses basket as they didnt have one when we were there, and a large selection of baby clothes, blankets, funeral robes etc fir the hospital Honey was born at. And so far we have raised £600 in memory of Riley Rae and again donated to west london sands and they have provided keepsake boxes (we never got anything like that), had and footprint kits and a second moses basket (we used one with Riley Rae and it meant so much to use, but wasnt in the best condition) at the hospital she was born at.

The sentiment is there from me too, about GOSH

OMG they had Chuggington for cheap in Sainsburys all sold out. My friends twins love Chuggington!

Harvey'smum you dont have me do you? I am Tasha HoneyandRileysmummy on fb x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back