Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aaaages since we've spoken marg! i literally just had a "marg... is that you?" moment

here's the link https://shop.gosh.org/catalogue/christmas#&&/wEXAQUEUGFnZQUBM8svXSg0jCjBCCSTgooy4YeCrvNC

Hehe yup it's me :flower:
Thanks for the link, i wanted to get the kids a wooden advent calendar last year but couldn't find any I liked, and with this being charity based I can't think of a better reason to get 1 from here xxx

https://www.sainsburys.co.uk/sol/sh..._pat_teds_garage_playset.html?hnav=4294960129 This is good value!

DAMB!!!! we should stay up all night to see if they sneakily open up the grotto!!!

keepsake boxes and photos are a lovely
way to remember angels, your little ladies
must be so proud :cloud9: :hugs:

when my sister passed there was nothing like
that, my mum's only got 1 photo of her :(

the gosh calendars are gorgeous
and cheaper and for a good cause

WIN WIN!

:thumbup:

HELL YER IM STAYING UP!!! YOUD THINK THEYD PUT UP COMING SOON!!!! opps caps lock!

I have work in the morning so doubt I will still be here at midnight but you can live profile me Donna! :)

im having an early night. feel like death warmed up. OH making me pasta then off to bed i pop. Was gonna have a bath but i cba doing even that, lol.

im having an early night. feel like death warmed up. OH making me pasta then off to bed i pop. Was gonna have a bath but i cba doing even that, lol.

awwwww i really hope you feel better tomorrow! :hug:

Thank you! :kiss:

Feel better soon Blah..

I'm still trying to hunt down some bargains..

Oh my god guess what!!!
We had been out all day with kids and when we got home i was rounding the kids up out the car while OH opened the front door, i heard a huge groan, and OH say VERY loudly, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD VICKY!!!!

i was like what???
And he held up my......STUDIO24 catalogue!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEKKKKKKKKK
I was sooooooooo excited i nearly wet myself!!! :rofl:
i dernt read coz when ive finished the magic will be gone till other xmas cats are available in oct!!!! lol

Jenny, I didnt know you have an angel sister. :hugs: I have one too, my girls are buried with her. I didnt have any of that with my girls either, luckily I knew to take in a camera and stuff but other wise I would of walked out with the three photos of Honey and nothing from Riley Rae.

I am spring cleaning tomorrow and then over the next few days my tree is going up.

Mandy I hope the early night helps :hugs:

Jenny, I didnt know you have an angel sister. :hugs: I have one too, my girls are buried with her. I didnt have any of that with my girls either, luckily I knew to take in a camera and stuff but other wise I would of walked out with the three photos of Honey and nothing from Riley Rae.

I am spring cleaning tomorrow and then over the next few days my tree is going up.

Mandy I hope the early night helps :hugs:

Thats really nice hun :hugs: they are all together watching over you.

But please tell me your joking about the tree?? Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back