Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK here i am Harveysmum!! Thought i had better join in and get into the christmas spirit xxx

amelie is upstairs dragging every toy out of her toybox :dohh: shes supposed to be eating her cereal. Long night methinks!

amelie is upstairs dragging every toy out of her toybox :dohh: shes supposed to be eating her cereal. Long night methinks!

lol lyssa has cereal for dinner
if anyone can explain how i can cook amazing meals from scratch but cremate a fishfinger beyond belief... go ahead!

Welcome back Tasha! Was it scary in the village of the banned :rofl:

lol lyssa has cereal for dinner
if anyone can explain how i can cook amazing meals from scratch but cremate a fishfinger beyond belief... go ahead!

thats what amelie has had. She has a 2 course lunch at nursery and then came home and had a banana, a babybel and a mince pie with cream. Then I sort of closed my eyes for 10 mins and she had stolen the jaffa cakes from the kitchen and ate 8 of them :blush: So cereal and fruit for dinner :rofl:

Wobbles changed BN to buttnose last night. :rofl:

I got banned at 1pm, luckily was out most of the day but had an hour of being at home with no bnb :cry: plus no where has christmas decorations on sale :cry:

lolol its funny to see buttnose is viewing this thread in bold

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"