Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want free baby show tickets in Manchester for this weekend?

The lass who replied to my thread only has 1 post so I can't PM her

why were you banned for 5 hours :rofl: harrassing wobbs for SG access?

Oh and there was no reason for the ban, excpet they are mean. I dont even know who did it.

Home alone tonight. OH at 'Daddy's playgroup!!!'. Could so do with the grotto to keep me occupied tonight as there were no decent trashy mags in the local shop. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease?

haha im glad im not the only one who gives their daughter a rubbishy dinner pmsl!
and the whole buttnose thing is amusing me!
i'd just like you ladies to all know that i really need to pee but cba to walk to the bathrooom,.... so im suffering!

why were you banned for 5 hours :rofl: harrassing wobbs for SG access?

Dunno Mandy, they are mean :cry:

How are you feeling now?

they are :(

Im fine, looking forward to amelie going to bed though! OH is being very good seeing to amelie and ive got my feet up on the couch. i can hear her playing with her zhu zhu hamster though :rofl:

please don't talk about mince pies :( i could deffo eat a box right now ! yummmmmm x

Jo...Buttnose....we know you both love Christmas,so can you ask Wobbles when SG is opening?we have waited so long already....xx

lmao funny times when children decide where daddy is.,
lyssa quite often annoucnes that daddy is doing a weewee when i tell her he's at work!

mandy- what exactly do childnren do with a zhuzhu hamster?

Zhu zhu's are battery powered on tiny wheeels that you cant see unless holding them upside down, you can get castles, cars, carriages, homes and so on for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"