Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to tell you ladies,went past Card Factory today and they have all the christmas stuff in!!!:happydance: xx

i've bookmarked the reindeer calendar
think it's brilliant and looks a good size too

:happydance:

aww got my fingers crossed for you blah

dinner was home made chicken wraps, twas yummy!

im just loading some new songs on my ipod then off to walk the dog

larura what did you get the girls?

Is that question for me? I dont know what you mean if it is :rofl: feeling really slow tonight so please bare with me! :rofl:

I hope Amelie feels better soon Blah, I remember when the girls were ill in July its so horrible, they slept most of the day and when they werent sleeping they were just drowsy on the sofa watching lots of Peppa.

Evening everyone...no word on the grotto then? Isnt it meant to be Sept 1st? Has anyone else noticed that in the last post of last year they are all saying 'see you 1st October' surely we wont be made to wait til OCTOBER??????????

Is everyone else imagining the posts they will start in there? or is that just me being a christmas crazy???

anyway on another note i LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken wraps - will convince OH we are having that tomorrow x

i've been geocaching, my friends obsessed

was fun rummaging through bushes
and crawling about looking under benches in
the middle of a busy town

we must have looked like right knobs :rofl:

i've been geocaching, my friends obsessed

was fun rummaging through bushes
and crawling about looking under benches in
the middle of a busy town

we must have looked like right knobs :rofl:

I love geocaching. The iphone app is £6.99.. Best I have ever downloaded though, I plan to take the girls soon.

did anyone else just google geocaching???

looks fun my son would love that

Evening everyone...no word on the grotto then? Isnt it meant to be Sept 1st? Has anyone else noticed that in the last post of last year they are all saying 'see you 1st October' surely we wont be made to wait til OCTOBER??????????

Is everyone else imagining the posts they will start in there? or is that just me being a christmas crazy???

anyway on another note i LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken wraps - will convince OH we are having that tomorrow x

The kit is £3 in asda :)

They wouldn't put the 'coming soon' up if it was still a month away,thats false advertising and we can go to trading standards :rofl: xx

i don't have an iphone, my friend does lol

it is quite fun, i felt like a pirate and everything

:rofl:

those fajita kits are £1.50 in morrisons

:haha:

trading standards!

:rofl:

:brat: still not open i am getting very impatient just bathed and put morgan to bed took loads of photos of stuff for ebay (zero listing fee weekend :) ) and its still not open :(

The kit is £3 in asda :)

They wouldn't put the 'coming soon' up if it was still a month away,thats false advertising and we can go to trading standards :rofl: xx

ive got one of the kits in my fridge - keep forgetting to defrost the chicken! I think i would def protest if they hold it til October. Ill lie down in front of my laptop singing 'I wont be moved' until they give in:haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"