Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening everyone...no word on the grotto then? Isnt it meant to be Sept 1st? Has anyone else noticed that in the last post of last year they are all saying 'see you 1st October' surely we wont be made to wait til OCTOBER??????????

Is everyone else imagining the posts they will start in there? or is that just me being a christmas crazy???

anyway on another note i LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken wraps - will convince OH we are having that tomorrow x

The kit is £3 in asda :)

They wouldn't put the 'coming soon' up if it was still a month away,thats false advertising and we can go to trading standards :rofl: xx

ive got one of the kits in my fridge - keep forgetting to defrost the chicken! I think i would def protest if they hold it til October. Ill lie down in front of my laptop singing 'I wont be moved' until they give in:haha:

:rofl: see one day on the thread and already you are like the rest of us :haha: xx

I think so! Lets go! :thumbup:

I am still awaiting my items for the girls. Got the 24 studio catalogue and seen a few other bits like a picnic basket with all the plates, cutlery and tea set and they also have christmas cards and wrapping paper for just 99p!

im flicking through the studio christmas book right now - love it

Can someone send me a the img code for the christmas crew banner pleaseeee

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o71/society_sux/bb.gif

https://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o71/society_sux/bb.gif[/IMG[/CENTER]​

Evening everyone...no word on the grotto then? Isnt it meant to be Sept 1st? Has anyone else noticed that in the last post of last year they are all saying 'see you 1st October' surely we wont be made to wait til OCTOBER??????????

Is everyone else imagining the posts they will start in there? or is that just me being a christmas crazy???

anyway on another note i LOVE LOVE LOVE chicken wraps - will convince OH we are having that tomorrow x

The kit is £3 in asda :)

They wouldn't put the 'coming soon' up if it was still a month away,thats false advertising and we can go to trading standards :rofl: xx

ive got one of the kits in my fridge - keep forgetting to defrost the chicken! I think i would def protest if they hold it til October. Ill lie down in front of my laptop singing 'I wont be moved' until they give in:haha:

:rofl: see one day on the thread and already you are like the rest of us :haha: xx

I blame you all - clearly the crazy is catching :happydance:

Wow I have been trying to catch up on the posts but think I am giving up now, there have been so many since I last checked on here!

I've not had the Studio Christmas book for ages. If it worth getting?

Its not too bad for the kiddies Christmas bits. Like they have a lovely dolls house for just £29.99 but I dunno if I would buy their adult clothes.

yeah i think so - lots of nice bits in there and very christmassy! not as many decs as i remember from years gone by but very good value - especially for kids

Actually, anyone got any suggestions for good Christmas catalogues? I love a Christmas catalogue- can't beat the day the Boots one comes out!!!

I havent seen any others apart from studio one yet.. Im keeping my eyes open though

I see you christmas lurkers....come and say hello :D we don't bite,well Jenny does,but she charges for that :rofl: xx

Its not too bad for the kiddies Christmas bits. Like they have a lovely dolls house for just £29.99 but I dunno if I would buy their adult clothes.

I remember they used to do nice personalised things. Think Emma is getting to that age when she would like that.

Good price for a doll's house. My Dad has built Em one for her Christmas and decked it out. It has taken about 10 months! He built my Mum one about 3 years before she died as she had always wanted one when she was a little girl but they couldn't afford one. Going to be a very emotional moment for us both when she opens it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"