Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I've bought my wrapping paper from there already but I need to feeeellll them - I'm a Christmas perv :lol:

Will upload my photos tomorrow girls, feeling sad tonight. Sorry to bring the thread down x

Thinking of homemade gifts again this year I have loads of jars ready :) I am making some people on here some gifts to :)

i never made my snowman soup last year so i am deffo going to be doing it this year :D x

I did homemade gifts last year. Made Cranberry Chutney and Mango spiced Chutney and I also made xhristmas spiced biscotti too. Will be made more like that this year. Went down a storm x

i did jars of pistachio cranberry and chocolate bark and spiced nuts NOM.

omg blah please share that recipie!!!

i'd like some homemade gift ideas for sure, cant really afford to get my grandparents any gifts so some homemade stuff would be nice :)
stuff that'll keep well iykwim as i will have to give them to them in advance

x

the spiced nuts one is from nigellas christmas book.

The chocolate one is super easy.. get some cranberrys (dried) and pistachios and melted some white and milk/dark choc, swirl chocolate together and pour it out (keep it in a thin layer) then break it up into shards :)

https://www.browneyedbaker.com/2010/12/03/pistachio-cranberry-white-chocolate-bark/

like this but mine looked marbled. the pure white is pretty though.

oooh i may have to make that!
thats tids in bed for the night hows everyone?
im a bit shaken, a paedophile was arrested today, living 3 streets away from our house x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"