Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh thats horrid :(

ammy fell asleep at 4.30 so i just out her into bed but shes woken up crying for medicine and peppa pig lol. hopefully she'll conk back out.

bless her, hows she been today aside from that? has she managed to eat?

shes fine all day (bit naughty lol) til she goes to lie down bless her. Ive gave her an extra pillow so shes a bit more upright.

bless her, hope she gets some sleep
lmao last time i had an ear infection my fever got so high i passed clean out in the doctors surgery= it was hidesously embarrassing :(

Harvey has an ear infection too.

Blah,did your little girl have a temp?Harvey's went up to 39.9 last night,he was just in his nappy and shaking :( xx

No temp really. Slight one yday but nothing horrendous. Just in pain and moany :( she just wants to be with me all the time. Wants me to lie beside her in bed and stuff and cries but wont tell me what she needs. Very fractous!

Poor Harvey :(:(

No temp really. Slight one yday but nothing horrendous. Just in pain and moany :( she just wants to be with me all the time. Wants me to lie beside her in bed and stuff and cries but wont tell me what she needs. Very fractous!

Poor Harvey :(:(

Sounds like Harvey was last night...called the out of hours as he was quite badly shaking,she said call 999,which we did and the paramedics turned up,basically said give him more calpol(which he could have for another 2 hours) and said they don't carry themometers!!!xx

Hope she is better soon :hugs: xx

they dont carry thermometer!!!! thats shocking!!!
we had to do that with lyss once (she had a virus) but her temp was 39.9 and climbing after calpol- they had to take her in to a and e to give her nurofen under medical setting it was horrible, she was so so upset

hope harvery feels better soon aswell hun :)
on a lighter note- i smell bbq and i want it :)

roseola virus brings the scariest fevers ever. Amelies was way over 40 at one point when she had it!

Shes came downstairs :roll: Sitting on my knee. Hopefully boring mummy tv will put her to sleep, haha.

roseola virus brings the scariest fevers ever. Amelies was way over 40 at one point when she had it!

Shes came downstairs :roll: Sitting on my knee. Hopefully boring mummy tv will put her to sleep, haha.

:shock: what's that?I haven't heard of it.xx

its a virus that makes LOs have horrendously high fevers and really poorly then all of a sudden (after 2-3 days) the fever breaks and they get a really bad rash.

Harvey has an ear infection too.

Blah,did your little girl have a temp?Harvey's went up to 39.9 last night,he was just in his nappy and shaking :( xx

ive not heard oft hat one either
i think lyssa just takes after me lmao- when i get a fever- i really get a fever
that doesnt sound nice though :(

The thing that worried me was I had never seen him shake before because of a fever...when he had bronchiolitis his temp hit 40.5 and he didn't shake then xx

shes being very cute

'mummy is my best friend and baby brother too'

:rofl:

hey ladies! whats happening? is someone poorly? how amelie blah?

yes. shes ok, selectively ill i think (ie when in bed!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"