Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww thats cute :)

lyssa is obv short for alyssa, and i dont think ive called her alyssa to her face more than ten times in her life, she's always lyssa or lyss
but ive called her tiddlepops (yes really!!) since she was tiny, which has now been shortened to tids, and she answers to it lmao im wondering if i should stop!

I actually thought lyssa was just lyssa!

Amelie gets called Ammy, Ammy Banany, Bananahead, princess and baby (although she does now tell me 'my not a baby, my a big girl' :cry:)

I'm going to have to go get BN online so you can spam her visitor wall as well :haha:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sP4NMoJcFd4

:rofl: my OH just showed me this

ive done my beggin on BB visitors page :rofl:
might aswell of kissed her feet :rofl:

im actually feeling left out- no one has messed with my sig in a while- and no this is not a cue for santa to ban me

lol blah- nah lyssa is Alyssa Noelle ironically chosen cos it was the closest to Amelie ryan would let me get :) but both of us either call her lyssa, lyss or tids, so im honestly not sure she knows her name is Alyssa x

awwww cuteness from amelie?!!

heres a question for everyone- what are your LO's nicknames or name shortenings and how often do you use them vs their real name?

We call Emma, Ems and Emmy. Baby girl is another favourite here. Probably use them equally with Emma. I am Lesley but my parents almost always called me Les. Not many people do these days though and I get my Sunday name!!!

I have my baby boys name chosen but its to remain a secret until hes born :D Amelie sounds very sweet when she calls him it though :cloud9:

go to boofles profile add visitor message...and beg away!!!

well now i want to know lmao! bless her i love her accent on that walk to grandma's house vid you posted

i want to have a son so i can use our boys name which is prob the wrong reason to want a son pmsl!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO if anyone has seen the thread about our good friend nicholas the xmas mascot........im reckoning he should be OUR GROTTO MASCOT!

SOOOOOOO y'no if any mods are watching plllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaassseeee could we make him our mascot???!!! and maybe make his face onto a sig or avater??!!
maybe hack some people (ahem mods????).
hes very cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom