Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
god im gunna have to go to bed head nearly bobbed on laptop lid ouch!

ill probs be here rain or shine tomorrow night!
xxxxxx

Morning Ladies, as i thought no Grotto!. Bet we get to 400 posts today!.

Evie woke up at 6:30 with ANOTHER leaky nappy :(

I swear that girl cam wee for England!

Any recommendations? She wears pampers babydry night size 4+ at night (she is 21lb)

She wears cloth in the day so I'm thinking of putting a fleece liner in her 'sposie at night

https://images2.fanpop.com/image/photos/9400000/Sexy-Santa-hot-guys-9488914-415-768.gif

Any recommendations? She wears pampers babydry night size 4+ at night (she is 21lb)

She wears cloth in the day so I'm thinking of putting a fleece liner in her 'sposie at night

We had this problem until someone reccomended lidls nappies £5 for 50 and we havnt had a leak since x

just go up a size, size 5 isn't much bigger around the waist, it just holds more!

Thanks girls I'll try a bigger size and also try Lidl

Ive hears Morrisons do good nappies too

morrions own brand are quite good
as are asda's little angel nappies

:thumbup:

i gave up on pampers years ago lol

huggies are only good in sizes above 4

:haha:

:wave:

Me home, where is the grotto, missed you all lots!

Crazy crazy crazy! I got burnt in the sea all over my back & my shoulders but that only lasted 2 days and it turned into tan, never been in the sea where I can't touch the floor but was happily bobbing about in my rubber ring :rofl:

had a really nice time! the flight back went really quickly, the man who did the emergency procedure thing was really hot :lol: & i raised my eyebrow at him whilst he was doing it & he raised it back and started laughing! that was the highlight of the journey haha..

enough about meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how're you all? why is the grotto not open??

thanks wifey :sex: miss me??? No spanish woman for you :tease:

:dance:

but why isn't the grotto open? are they holding til October? :|

Thanks sweetie! Can someone give me the code for the new banner? Or am I not allowed from my absense :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"