Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ewwwwwww with a dollop of cream lol

im bracing myself to make mince pies after halloween.
OH said he doesnt want any xmas dec or xmas crafts doing at least till after halloween!

i can still be allowed to buy prezzies and what not, but apparently im freaking him out with all the xmas stuff! :rofl:

Oh God I've been making Christmas stuff for weeks. I usually wait until everyone is in bed so they don't get the full extent of my Christmas obsession :rofl:

i should do that!

oh god now we do sound like addicts! hiding our vice's :rofl:

Too right. If I don't see something Christmassy for a few days I start to shake :rofl::rofl:

P.S whilst you were all sweltering I was asleep :rofl:

Made a start christmas shopping yesterday:happydance:
Bought 3 pressies for my neice(its also her birthday early jan)so these will be either b/day or christmas pressies. Bought cards and also 3 rolls of wrapping paper:happydance:

Hello Christmas ladies:hi:

Sainsburys had some Christmas stuff out :happydance:, i bought 2 chocolate advent calenders!. I'm glad LO can have one this year, he doesn't get chocolate at any other time, so he may not even eat it:haha:

i'd have to eat the advent calendars
no way would they last that long in this house

:rofl:

i'd have to eat the advent calendars
no way would they last that long in this house

:rofl:

When I was a kid I used to open the top of mine, eat all the chocs and then cellotape it up so my parents didn't notice :lol: x

I was always really gutted once I'd eaten them all because then I wouldn't have anything to eat on the days yet I never learned :haha:

Hello, evening ladies!.

I had to get them, as last year i left it too late and all the chocolate ones had sold out. I wasn't so bothered as LO wasn't getting any, but this year he is!. I'm very good, i wont touch them :happydance:

I have bought jars of baby food to eat for my breakfast :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back