Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
can be as I work in a hospital for the elderly. Very dependant on the patients we have.. very heavy at the mo!

Amelie is getting the rocket and rose cottage but theres loads more i like. If they go half price again i'll get her the village probably. the moon one is cute too. Most of them look really good tbh. I love the dino one.

*comes in whistling jingle bells* now then now then!

whats going on ere!

i really was hoping they'd go half price but idk if i can risk leaving it as they go on 20% off tomorrow
hey vix :)

apparently happyland goes half price in october half term (near halloween) and 2 weeks before christmas so I'm def gonna hold off.

apparently happyland goes half price in october half term (near halloween) and 2 weeks before christmas so I'm def gonna hold off.

Thanks for the info:thumbup:, i don't know what to get him yet, so i've got time to decide now:happydance:

oh my god i love you mandy!! thank you so much for that!
just realised even if it didnt go on offer- i wouldnt lose out as i have lyssa's 20%off borthday voucher thing :) but massive massive thank you for that!

i have noooooooooooo idea what happyland is im gunna go google it!

it better not be cute! otherwise im gunna have to get it for mia :rofl:

ok ive seen it, yes it very cute!!
dont know if moo moos too young tho?!

mias not too young, its from 1+! my friends LO is 7 and still plays with happyland :shock:

if im honest... happyland is probably my favourtie of lyssa's toys to join in her play with but sssssssssssh ryan thinks i buy them just because lyssa likes them x

Amelie is really into puzzles just now :( I hate them.

lyssa's current thing is animals- which i can deal with cos we can incorporate it into anything really!
i think i may ahve the only 23 month old in the world that can identify an armadillo and say it (while doing a little "its an armadillo" dance x

ooohhh yer!!
hmmmmmmm could be interesting to see if she would like it! might get her one!!

AWWWWW i have to tell you this!!
we went to toysrus, because taylor wanted to spend his birthday money (also great because it got me to see what the kids liked the look of for xmas!!)
and mia disappeared, so panicking i went to find her.

I was heading to the pink area where dolls are, and i heard this little voice say "awww baby night night mwah".
I peeped my head round the aisle, and she found the dolls all by her self and had put a doll in a pram (still in its box!) and was talking to it and stroking its head!
and was pushing the pram all round toyrus.
she kept stopping to look in the pram and would go "ahhhh" as if she was checking on it!! :rofl:
it was adorable!
shes never had a pram before and she only has a little doll (not a baby doll its a rag doll).
so when we went to pay for taylors things.
i put kids in the car and adam went back to buy it and stuff it in the boot!!
Shes gunna be sooo happy
this is it!- https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...ssories/Baby-Annabel-Rocking-Carriage(0087334)

lyssa's current thing is animals- which i can deal with cos we can incorporate it into anything really!
i think i may ahve the only 23 month old in the world that can identify an armadillo and say it (while doing a little "its an armadillo" dance x

cute! Amelie learned what a philtrum was at the same time as learning eyes, nose, mouth, chin etc :rofl:

ooohhh yer!!
hmmmmmmm could be interesting to see if she would like it! might get her one!!

AWWWWW i have to tell you this!!
we went to toysrus, because taylor wanted to spend his birthday money (also great because it got me to see what the kids liked the look of for xmas!!)
and mia disappeared, so panicking i went to find her.

I was heading to the pink area where dolls are, and i heard this little voice say "awww baby night night mwah".
I peeped my head round the aisle, and she found the dolls all by her self and had put a doll in a pram (still in its box!) and was talking to it and stroking its head!
and was pushing the pram all round toyrus.
she kept stopping to look in the pram and would go "ahhhh" as if she was checking on it!! :rofl:
it was adorable!
shes never had a pram before and she only has a little doll (not a baby doll its a rag doll).
so when we went to pay for taylors things.
i put kids in the car and adam went back to buy it and stuff it in the boot!!
Shes gunna be sooo happy
this is it!- https://www.toysrus.co.uk/Toys-R-Us...ssories/Baby-Annabel-Rocking-Carriage(0087334)

Love little girls :cloud9: Amelie is a right mother hen. The only thing Im worried about is her picking the baby up when hes born :eek:

aww! its funny what they pick up on isnt it!!!

and lol vix i cant see the page cos toys r us seems to hate me, but that story is lovely!

Love little girls :cloud9: Amelie is a right mother hen. The only thing Im worried about is her picking the baby up when hes born :eek:

we have issues with tids with this, my best friend has a 11 week old and her cousin is almost 9 months! i have to watch her like a hawk!

yer taylor was like that too!
but after a few days he realised how delicate mia was, and would ask first before holding her or even cuddling her because he would try to hug her tight!

yeeeerrr i always wanted a boy first, so that if i had anymore he would look after them when theyre older like at school or whatever!
But everyone kept saying ohhh wait till you have a little girl, its completely different!
i never understood!
but god now i do! im so protective of her, and i love the whole dolly thing and pink, i used to hate pink!!! lol
LOVE IT!

here it is sammi-lou.....

Attachments

• 8611001175248384.jpg
    8611001175248384.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 8611001174990192.jpg
    8611001174990192.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 8611001175510304.jpg
    8611001175510304.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 0