Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
soooo cute! and :p to the sammi-lou
i always wanted a boy first for the same reason- but trust me lyssa does NOT need anyone to fight her battles for her pmsl!

neither does mia! but i get the feeling when she 18 and some little scroat has messed her around, he'll be there for her iykwim!! hes a big lad as it is!
you can get the dentist to predict how tall your childs gunna bewhen theyre an adult when they turn 3.
my mum told me to ask dentist and he worked something out, something to do with his teeth (have know idea how!).
and worked out hes gunna 6'5!!!! :shock:
sooooo yer! im very glad he was born first!! lol

i could think of stronger words!!! lol

i know its odd, i never knew about it before!
my mum did it with my little brother, hes 9 and already 5'4!! and they predicted hed be 6'3! yikes!
im a meesily 5'5 just!

yeah adams 6'1 my mum is 6ft my dad is 5'7 so i deffo take after my dad!
both my brother and sister are in the 6ft region!

I'm '5'2' DH is '5'10' he's not terribly tall, but all the ladies in DH's family are taller so DD might end up being taller than me. She's already 25 inches at 3 and a half months she's bigger than a friends 5 month old.

Anyway, just had a thought, sorry OT, green, red, and white chocolate dipped oreos :thumbup:

I'm 5'10 :rofl:

Awww, that pushchair is so cute vix!

I've got two big brothers & my mum said she wanted it that way then there's my little brother so I'm the only girl :lol: I'm so tired today x

thank you! can wait to see her face on xmas morning!
dont know whether to leave it in the box, or get it out and put a ribbon on it?!

yer i like having taylor as the oldest!

different coloured orios?! is that real?!

Awww the ribbon idea sounds fab :D

I hate to think what Tyla's gonna' be like when he's older, he's 5 in February and he already knows exactly what he wants :rofl:

my mum NEVER got me everything i wanted, id make a list and she would just pick a couple off that!
then she would get everything else herself!
and im actually glad she did that! because it would of been very expensive and horrendous every year!
ive started doing it with taylor and mia too, think they forget by the time its xmas anyway :haha:

Awww :lol: I've asked for festival tickets :)

I'm really excited to go christmas shopping!

well my plan is get the kids finished by the end of october.
Get families in November
and get adams in Dec.
i just wanna use december to get daft stocking fillers, so i can mooch around town not panicking running round like a headless chicken!

for a change i wanna enjoy the shopping part!
without being stressed!
owwwwww festival trickets!!
i want a new camera, but a proffesional one!
i wanna kick off a career as a photographer soon, love my picture taking!

I'll be finished amelies by end of oct for sure :) me and oh arent getting eachother gifts this year. cant afford it!

awww that sucks!!
yer im pretty sure taylor and mia will be done by october too for sure.
just got two more presents today so far i have 7 for taylor 8 for mia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back