Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wish I had something to do today but I don't. Think the most exciting thing to happen was I cooked myself breakfast and have been watching Elfen Lied on Netflix, but DD starts ceereal in 8 days have 2 baby showers to go to visiting my friend in Cali then Thanksgiving. DD will be on solids by November so I can give her a bit o Thanksgiving butternut squash. The month after is December I'm getting a tattoo for DD then its Christmas followed by a move back to NY and DH having a career change. I'm anticipating this hard change. Have a lot going on in these next months so maybe I should just enjoy the slow days.

Vix I'm sorry to read about your crap day :( I had a difficult week with DH I was in tears yesterday because of it

hi vix! iv been naughty again today and bought more presents for the kids :blush: Only one each but hey! ill be bankrupt by christmas comes :haha: what you been doing? x

hiya!
awww thats naughty!! everyday for the past 2 weeks ive been buying hings for xmas!
i vowed today i wouldnt!........but i ended up buying family xmas cards lol oooppss.
and mias kitchen arrived from studio today :happydance:

owwwwww what did ya get?!

got my pal violet for LO and it was only £14.99 and D a thomas the tank bath time jar! Its so naughty buying so much :haha:

guess what!?!?!

usually when i put emily to bed i'll sit in there
with her until she's asleep, if i go out she gets up
so recently she's getting used to having cuddlies
in bed with her so i think she's found comfort in
them rather than me ...

point of this post is that i just put her to bed
turned the light off, walked out and 10 minutes
later she's fast asleep, no fuss or anything!!!

:wohoo:

HI FIVE!

:rofl:

amelies got into that habit too. She says 'mummy lie down for ONE minute' then I fall asleep and 2 hours later i wake up and shes snoring away :dohh:

i just sit next to the bed if i laid down
i'd fall asleep too :rofl:

awww cute!!!
lyssa is tucked up wearing her fleeecey sleepsuit :) so cute! went out and bought it today after her waking 6 times last night, absolutely feezing :(
hey hey ladies btw x

i ALWAYS have to lay next to taylor to get him to sleep, takes about 10 mins!

awww cute!!!
lyssa is tucked up wearing her fleeecey sleepsuit :) so cute! went out and bought it today after her waking 6 times last night, absolutely feezing :(
hey hey ladies btw x

amelie wanted to wear shorts :roll:

mia wanted to wear taylors jimmys lol

euuuuggghhh adams a right cow bag he wont get my flake out the car!!
mean twat!!
hes not the one in his jimmys!

Stefan is a moo tonight, he flat out REFUSED to let me get a takeaway so i had to have lentil soup and a roll :(

I went to Ikea today :) they had christmas stuff but i never bought any. Spent £75 on a trofast system for amelies clothes. She had the single one but had too much clothes so we bought her the zig zag shape one and baby will get her old one!

im in mmy jimmy's toooo! they arent very smexy ones pmsl! im wearing an old maternity nightdress but ssssh thats a secret!!
lyssa's fleecey sleepsuit is sooo cute, i'll see if i can find a pic of it online- you'd be proud girls its quite christmassy!

blah- did you let her wear the shorts?
vix- i want a flake now daaaaaamn you!

Stefan is a moo tonight, he flat out REFUSED to let me get a takeaway so i had to have lentil soup and a roll :(

:shock: thats just not on!take out the batteries from the remote...they get returned when you get your takeaway :rofl: xx

& Omg i almost died on embarassment. My mum was getting amelie an icecream at the bistro bit and she was sitting next to me on a sofa waiting and reading her magazine. I wasnt really watching her and looking on my phone. Anyway, I glanced at her and she was laying with her whole ass out. She had literally pulled her pants and tights down and was laying face down with her little peach airing :rofl:

https://www.mandco.com/bodysuits+rompers/i-love-you-deerly-jammawalk/invt/3731804red/ this is it!!

mandy what on earth is a trofast system?

im in mmy jimmy's toooo! they arent very smexy ones pmsl! im wearing an old maternity nightdress but ssssh thats a secret!!
lyssa's fleecey sleepsuit is sooo cute, i'll see if i can find a pic of it online- you'd be proud girls its quite christmassy!

blah- did you let her wear the shorts?
vix- i want a flake now daaaaaamn you!

yes :blush: she doesnt feel the cold :wacko: She never wants a jacket on. Even in the fridge bit in asda which is FREEZING she takes her cardigan or jacket off :dohh: no wonder she always has a runny nose, eurgh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"