Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
cant you get it on prescrition? my doc gave me one cos i was damn near reliant on the stuff by the end of my pregnancy!

My mum tried giving me gaviscon when I was throwing up once, I smelt it & was sick like the exorcist :sick:

cant you get it on prescrition? my doc gave me one cos i was damn near reliant on the stuff by the end of my pregnancy!

yeah you can and i will do when and if it gets worse. Its not too bad just now, i only get it a couple of times a week. I was glugging it out of the bottle from about 36-38w with amelie til she dropped.

I'm actually working my way there! I've gotta lock the doors & make sure the cats in :rofl:

I feel like the mum, not my mum! I've rung her to see what time she's back because I'm going to bed :lol:

how old are you char- did any of us guesss right?
and lmao like the exorcist!

my brother has the best puke story ever- he was drunk- and through up in his waste paper basket (a wire one) and then woke my mum up to tell her that he couldnt make it stay in the bin :)

i remember when i was preg with amelie I was saying to oh 'omg i have a burning in my throat :(:(' and he had to tell me it was heartburn. still get slagged off for it but i had never had it before :shrug:

I don't know a pregnant woman who bothers measuring gaviscon out..I just used to drink it out the bottle..:haha: xx

my brother has the best puke story ever- he was drunk- and through up in his waste paper basket (a wire one) and then woke my mum up to tell her that he couldnt make it stay in the bin :)

:rofl: What a wally!

haha i was a bottle swigger too!
and lmao mandy your not alone, its the first time i'd ever had it either!

:rofl: What a wally!

i dont think he'll ever live that down!

Right girlies, I'm offskis to bed, night night! :hugs:

:rofl: If they aren't the same then I dont know which one I had...but I know it made me throw up a lot.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"