Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha! mine and ryans texts are usually because we want something!

mandy- my mum was telling me she thought trespass coats would be no good for me to buy lyss cos you need to regularly tumbledry them or they lose their "thermalness" (her word not mine)
is that true?

ive never tumbledried amelies and never heard of that :shrug:

https://www.trespass.co.uk/page.php?page=9

'do not tumble dry'

I'd go with a false haha

score!!! i really want to get her this one https://www.trespass.co.uk/product/...ears-35/ski-jackets-257/honeypie-FCJKSKF20007

but i cant find a bottom half that would suit it... whatdya think?

i always text adam when hes upstairs but only coz im lazy lol

well today we went to the market that does the xmas market near us, Beverley market.
and its THE best! the stalls have homemade bath bombs and soaps and bags and cakes anyway you get the picture!
got a lovely bath bomb and crimbo cards and loads of food! home made bread home made butter and homemae coffee and walnut cake!
we then went to costa for a gingerbread latte YUUUUMMMM.
did some browsing of what to get nearer to xmas
then had a HUGE xmas sandwich turkey gravy homemae stuffing an cranberry sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But weve decided were gunna go the week b4 xmas and gunna get a babysitter so me and adam can look without chasing after taylor and mia, an get lovely stocking fillers

ugh i hate the trespass website! Never loads.

i always text adam when hes upstairs but only coz im lazy lol

well today we went to the market that does the xmas market near us, Beverley market.
and its THE best! the stalls have homemade bath bombs and soaps and bags and cakes anyway you get the picture!
got a lovely bath bomb and crimbo cards and loads of food! home made bread home made butter and homemae coffee and walnut cake!
we then went to costa for a gingerbread latte YUUUUMMMM.
did some browsing of what to get nearer to xmas
then had a HUGE xmas sandwich turkey gravy homemae stuffing an cranberry sauce mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

But weve decided were gunna go the week b4 xmas and gunna get a babysitter so me and adam can look without chasing after taylor and mia, an get lovely stocking fillers

are you addicted to gingerbread lattes now :rofl:

im jealous of your xmassy fun vix- ryan is a scrroooooge until after my birthday lmao!
and yeah the website is a pain!

Stefan is just a scrooge! haha. i remember i called my mum a scrooge in a shop once and she made me take the new harry potter book she was buying me back :cry:

yeah i am now thanks to you missy!!!! lol
i want one now!!!
im sooooo surprised adam wanted to go!!
but he suggested to get a sitter nearer to xmas!

anyway i need to go to bed before i fall asleep on my laptop :rofl: Night!

Stefan is just a scrooge! haha. i remember i called my mum a scrooge in a shop once and she made me take the new harry potter book she was buying me back :cry:

awww im sorry but...:rofl:
thats soooo summit my mum would do!!
shall i lend you both adam just for xmassy stuff?

im watching QVC as there doing christmas yankee candles :cloud9: i only ever watch qvc when doing christmassy things aswell! :)

Exactly 3 months til' chrimbo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back