Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its overcast here today :) come on jack frost!

It's absolutely miserable here in the 'Sunny Southeast' of Ireland lol

A lot of people were coming in today and saying that we are due snow in 2 weeks!:happydance: xx

oh no, id rather it waited til i finished up work! my OH is doing my nut in. He's 'not well' so fobbing amelie off when she asks him to play :growlmad:

hes pathetic! Hes only got a cold.

can i join in! lyssa is still really off colour- been battling with her fever all day and when ryan came home and she asked for daddy cuddles, he fobbed her off and fell asleep
apparently he's tired! im the one that was up all night (2 and a half hours sleep last night) and still got up to go teach my kids at music school cos i couldnt get cover (my mum had lyss for that hour)

he doesnt know the meaning of the word!

A-holes. Stefan is currently chasing amelie about the house and winding her up 15 mins after her bedtime :\ wah.

that seems to be a man thing- ryan is just as bad!
he's now saying he wants another nap before we start sorting stuff out for her birthday- can i ask when i get some rest?? lmao!

evening girls! this effing weather!!!!!
i ouldnt breath today it was 29!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Hey all what are you up to tonight?

It was hot Vix, it was horrible today! Roll on next week!

i know tuesday is gunna be bk to normal!

welllll at the min imm chasing a dragonfly around the room, i hate them theyre spiders with wings!!! annoying as hell!

I just got 3 presents :happydance:

Got Hallie's two main ones..Kid Kraft Elite dolls mansion & Leap Pad- Pink. Also got a free Alphabet pal worth £18 so that is Hallie's present to her baby sister :D It's begun!

I just got 3 presents :happydance:

Got Hallie's two main ones..Kid Kraft Elite dolls mansion & Leap Pad- Pink. Also got a free Alphabet pal worth £18 so that is Hallie's present to her baby sister :D It's begun!

does darren have a daughter or is that
a bit of a slip up :winkwink:

:rofl:

Darren isn't Hallie's daddy :winkwink: twatty mctwatface has a baby with his new girl friend :rofl:

i forget darren isnt hallies dad sometimes too :dohh:

its pissing it down with rain here ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79