Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
oowwww mia did that when she was about to arrive......could baba blah be on its way earlier then expected?!!!

we had to take tids into ermergency docs, she had a 39 degree fever that wasnt shifting after calpol and a half dose of nurofen (all she can have cos of her heart)
she has an ear infection x

Aww hope Lyss feels better soon xxx

haha vix- are you gutted i was beating you? it must be close between us
and lol mandy lyss did that to me, i swear to god it felt like she was gonna fall out!!!

Vix your plan with the catalogues sounds so good. And expensive lol

I've been looking through the Avon Christmas catalogue today there's a few nice things in it

haha vix- are you gutted i was beating you? it must be close between us
and lol mandy lyss did that to me, i swear to god it felt like she was gonna fall out!!!

I hate it cos it feels like hes gonna break my waters or make me pee myself :rofl:

aw that catolouges plan sounds lovely :) Might nab it :p I love the catolouges when they are all new and fresh :)

oowwww mia did that when she was about to arrive......could baba blah be on its way earlier then expected?!!!

Hope bloody not. I don't have his nursery ready, hes breech AND I want my homebirth! Just stay put @ baby haha

expensive??? its not!!
just buy some cocoa (£2) biccys(£2) candles are already at home and i just go in the shops in town and nick all their catalogues (superdrug, boots, the entertainer, wilko, toysrus, mothercare, whsmith, argos, tesco, and any others i happen to see!)

sammi- yerrrrrrrrrr i could of kicked myself! its gotta be in single digits between us!!

mandy- owwww maybe babas engaging?!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ive just seen my posts over 3000 baby!!!!!! :haha:

god i am roasting!!!!!! ive got the bk door wide open!
but it said in paper its gunna be bk to normal next week THANK GOD!!
hope no more spiders come in!

lmao you've ffar ovetaken me on posts
and i hope it goes cold again soon- i hate this weather! lyss was in a summerdress earlier!

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww ive just seen my posts over 3000 baby!!!!!! :haha:

god i am roasting!!!!!! ive got the bk door wide open!
but it said in paper its gunna be bk to normal next week THANK GOD!!
hope no more spiders come in!

It's stupidly hot isn't it :(
My OH just text me to say there's a spider as big as she is in the bath... she had to flush it down the toilet :shock:

ive been roasting all day because a hornet flew into our room last night :cry: and i am TERRIFIED of bees/wasps. so not taking any chances! im such a idiot!

i had to drag my maxi skirt bk out today! not impressed!!
hull fair in two weeks soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!!!!! it a big thing here!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"