Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
im doing well my tins are still firmly tight shut!

omg im tired! off to beddy byes soon!
ugh i dont gloss lmao! it annoys me waaaaaaay tooo much, i bribe ryan to do it :)
yay jen!

it wouldnt bother me as much if it wasnt so hard to get off :growlmad:

Im having a cheese and beetroot pickle sandwich!

im starting my xmas eve bags tomorrow :happydance:
get them out the way, and get jim jams nearer the time!

mandy- eugh i hate it too! i did so much glossing in my nesting stage with mia, was up all night doing the kitchen just coz i wasnt happy with it :rofl:

eeewwwwwwwwwwww you couldnt pay me to eat that :haha:

too organised! im panicing about babys arrival just now never mind christmas eve packages :rofl:

glad im not the only one who has given into temptation to the evil tins:haha:

you are pregnant though so i guess your allowed :thumbup:

Tyler's birthday is coming up nov 14th going to get him an lcd tv/dvd combo not really a fan of tvs in bedrooms but in small doses it will cause no harm! bought him 2 dvds for his bday from tesco monsters vs aliens £3 in tesco
and over the hedge £3 in tesco! they had loads of dvds for £3

will prob be up all night with indigestion again :rofl:

that sarnie sounds delish mmmmmm im starving we had to have a mcdonalds for tea as our oven broke (i was soooooo gutted):haha:

glad im not the only one who has given into temptation to the evil tins:haha:

you are pregnant though so i guess your allowed :thumbup:

Tyler's birthday is coming up nov 14th going to get him an lcd tv/dvd combo not really a fan of tvs in bedrooms but in small doses it will cause no harm! bought him 2 dvds for his bday from tesco monsters vs aliens £3 in tesco
and over the hedge £3 in tesco! they had loads of dvds for £3

amelie has a tv in her room and mainly just uses it in the morning. the first week or so she got it she'd want a dvd on in bed before story but now 9/10 she just wants a story and lights out. she likes eating her cereal at her table watching tv before nursery and at the weekends!

omg imagine your oven broke at 10pm christmas eve :\ what would you do?

when i was younger my mums broke the day before christmas eve!
she had to spend the full day renting a van looking round all the second hand places that would sell em, coz obviously she wouldnt get a newbie in time!

i remember her crying saying if we didnt get one we'd all be eating salad :rofl:

thankfully she found one just as the shop was closing over christmas and had to beg the owner to drop it off coz she had to take the van bk lol

Our oven is fitted into our kitchen so landlord coming out tomorrow to fix it! My brothers oven actually broke Xmas day last year lmao I had to go and get him and take him to my dads

awwww no thats terrible!!! did he have to put his turkey in the freezer?! lol

i go round the inlaws so it wouldn't
bother me, i'd ring the landlord and he can fix it

:muaha:

He'd already cooked his turkey so he took it with him lol

at the moment i have an oven that works JUST.
but no hobs coz mia did something with the disks on my gas hobs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back