Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ou could always buy just a hob thingy from Argos and their quite good :)

thanks hun, but tbh i need a new oven anyway!
ovens usually have two panes of glass and one has broken, so th oven doesnt get as hot as it should, so somehow were gunna get a 2nd hand one asap i think!

at the moment i have an oven that works JUST.
but no hobs coz mia did something with the disks on my gas hobs

our extraction fan doesn't work and the light
doesn't come on to say the hobs on anymore
because someone had to fiddle with it
oh and one of the back hobs doesn't work anymore

:rofl:

Oooo yes it does sound like u need a new oven,lol so damn expensive tho so hope you manage to find a second hand one x

i really hate the idea of usng someone elses oven tho, dont know why lol
but the cheapest new ones ive seen are like 140.00 and they are tiny! veeerrryyy expensive!

awwww jen sounds like your having similar issues as me!!

yeeeeeeeeeyyyyyyyyyyy full montys on!!
make me feel very proud coming from yorkshire!! :rofl:

If you give it a good scrub it shouldn't be to bad I was the same but when we moved into the house were in now we had to use the oven that was already fitte in kitchen! After a good scrub i didn't mind using it

Morning :) I'm cuddled up in bed with zack we havent long got back from him having his injections :( poor baby

how are you?

I know was sooo nervous beforehand but he was very brave :) was funny to see loads of other babies the same age has him he's tiny! Even the hv couldn't get over how small he was lol he's a chubb though he weighs 21lb 4 oz 3lb less than his brother who is 22months older than him lol

youve got an excuse your pregnant lol
how did the glossing go?

that sounds like a good weight for a 1 year old! Amelie is just 28lb at 2 years 9 months! Tyler sounds mini.

I did get up with amelie cos OH went for a shower and she needed a pee :dohh: So I got her dressed etc and went back to bed at half 8!Shouldnt have cos i need to finish the dreaded glossing today :( Still got the skirting and door to do, waah.

Yeah Tyler is little everyone calls him skinny mini lol

I'm rubbish at painting/glossing and so is oh so I always get my dad to do it!

How are you decorating the nursery?

ceiling and gloss work white, walls blue! very boring haha. I have a little decal thing to put up too. its still a work in progress, not got his bedding or anything yet but we'll get there haha

https://cdn.priceprobe.net/i/8362532.61504e61dea13ae0e5.84460454

very pale blue

I love that colour can be made to look very babyish or boyish :)

omg yes she is obsessed! She talks about him constantly to everyone haha. She knows that when it snows baby brother is born soon :cloud9: She just wants me to sit down and cuddle/talk to my naked bump haha its a bit annoying cos i feel molested but very sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back