Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello girls!
my hot water bottle is my best friend lol

i would but my meters about to run out and the shops shut lol
i hate meters! :growlmad:

argh that would suck! my neighbour has one, i always see them outside in their jimjams topping it up at like 7am LOL

i might have a hot choc tonight since i have so much milk. no whippy cream though :(

my radiators don't work
i have to turn the cooker on if it
gets really cold

:cold:

pair that with crappy single glaze
wooden windows, the winter's
all fun and games in my place

jealous yet?

:rofl:

hmmmm ok my situation isnt even close as bad lol

im lucky coz my meter is under the stairs! tbh its a good job i do have one, coz id have the heating on all day if i could lol

luckily i have my slanket (blanket with sleeves) and my hotbot!

We have a meter and it's a right pain-we have £1.50 left on emergency at the moment. Oh's dad is in charge of the meters and never keeps a check on them, so we are forever on emergency.

ladies with meters...you know they wont go off between 8pm and 8am even if its on emergency.xxx

my radiators don't work
i have to turn the cooker on if it
gets really cold

:cold:

pair that with crappy single glaze
wooden windows, the winter's
all fun and games in my place

jealous yet?

oh wow :shock:

Reminds me of when we were at the caravan last year :rofl: Couldnt figure out how to work the fire and it wouldnt spark so we had the hobs on.

I live in a small 2 bed terraced house and it's always boiling I put the heating on for half hour in the morning and that's it then!
I'm up in bed watching xfactor feeling sorry for myself as I'm I'll :(

aww jenny that sounds awful :(

Ohh I didn't know that, I always worry about it going off at night and not having any light to see to lo.

hmmmmmmm i might try it.

im soooooooooo excited! hull fair tomorrow!!!!!!

Sore throat,pounding headache and earache :( to top it off I'm babysitting my niece tomorro and every week day for the next month and she's really hard work :( she doesn't get along with Tyler and is really rough and mean to zack :(

whats the hull fair?

sorry your feeling rotten! I have a dead sore back tonight :(

Thanks Hun,
get your oh to give you a back rub or have a nice warm bath! Backache was worse than heartburn for me when I was pregnant with both boys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"