Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
taylor is size 12!!!!!!!!!!!
and mia is size 7!!!!

what about these sammi? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GIRLS-TO...sShoes_GirlsShoes_GL&var=&hash=item92b01d913f

i wish taylor and mias feet were tiny, but size 12 and 7 is just taking the mick lol

lmao i find myself buying shoes cos the season has changed instead of cos she's outgrown them!!!

i wish i could do that!! they need new shoes so often because there feet grow so quick

because hes an arsehole!

my mums moved and it takes 45 mins to get there, he already had some petrol in the car but not enough to get there so i gave him my last tenner.
my mum had said shell pay for our bridge toll fees.
But he said my tenner wasnt enough so i asked my mum to borrow a tenner.

I just told him the money my mums lending me, im not gunna give to him coz we have no food in.
he started going off on one, coz he said he needs petrol coz he has football in the morning then football at night!!
so i said tough! you just dnt go to one of the footballs!

then he started getting personal, saying things like, well i hope your mamas still giving you toll fees and ask her to make you some dinner so we dont need to buy food??!!
im sorry but i HATE asking for money i never ask for anything!!

effing prick!!!
i see my mum once a month coz she lives far away and works all the time!
but he wont give up football one time!!!! :growlmad:

men!! lmao ryans just the same- things are really tight atm, and he's going fishing from tomorrow night for a week-
so my food shopping bill basically doubled for the week, he chose really expensive stuff too (like ready made curry's 2- for 6 quid)
i cook from scratch and i aim to spend about 50p per head when cooking a meal, so thats shocking!!!

GOD he just gets on my wick!!!
he gives his bleeding mates lifts to football but begrudges him taking me to my mums despite that fact i already gave him a tenner and now he wants the other!!
because of his car, we have budget of £30 food shop on monday :( grrrr

30 quid food shop is do-able hun, do a lot of mince and tomato based meals- you can change them up well but they're so cheap, spag bol, chilli, lasagne, do a veggie meal (and explain why if he comlpains!) roast new potatoes are cheap and so so easy to do, and then do something like jacket potatoes, or spanish ommlettes on the other days? maybe some pasta bake? all easy, and cheap, and can be made very nutritous :)

yer thanks thats a good idea!!
he just winds me up! im refusing to go to bed till hes asleep!
you wouldnt of thought we'd been together 6 years! :growlmad:........yer you probably can actually lol

Lmao ryan does that too! Its really pisses me off- also like say the dining room table is a mess with clutter- it can be like that for a week (mainly his mess as i dont know where he wants it putting) and all of a sudden he'll start effing and blinding- and tidy it up while threatening to throw it out if i dont keep it tidy- its his flipping stuff!!! Men eh! X

Morning girls how Is everyone today?

I'm feeling weak and exhausted,I went to bed at 9 feels like I haven't slept a wink :(

loving the cold weather :)

hello!

I've been shopping today. Got amelie another happyland set :blush: the castle with the carriage for £20. She got 2 new outfits from m&s too.. they have gorgeous stuff in just now :cloud9:

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Aut...r_1_34&nodeId=44208030&sr=1-34&qid=1318182562 she got that outfit the little girl is wearing

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Cre...031&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

https://www.marksandspencer.com/Sto...030&pf_rd_p=215570647&pf_rd_s=related-items-3

:) got loads of reduced stuff for 10p too :rofl:

a lemon sponge roll, strawberry cupcakes, cheese and tomato roll, limeade cooler, a big thing of OJ, 4pts of milk, sushi, a loaf of bread and iced buns! Got a kiddy lasagne for 50p too.

very healthy :blush:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back