Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Jenbob ;) :lol:

Oooh Halloweens the end of October isn't it?

i need it open earlyyyy lol baby is due 21st of Nov and I want to be finished in plenty of time for her arrival so will have to start early. The grotto would be great xxxxx

please please please please please

(i think we should aim this at holly------ she may fold first methinks, esp with alcohol and lap dances etc......)

ccccccccccoooooooooome on pleeeeeeeeeeeeease!!!

How else can we draw her into the thread?:rofl: we have to have it open :cry: xx

Pretty pleeeeeeeeeeeease??? My Xmas shopping is already in full swing with LO's birthday in January too!

If the mods do what they did last year, then they stay very quiet until a few day's before opening!!.

Then its our job to bug them until they get fed up :rofl:

You remember last year,they told us they weren't opening it :shock: xx

Then its our job to bug them until they get fed up :rofl:

You remember last year,they told us they weren't opening it :shock: xx

Yes i remember:cry:

It's my favourite thread of all, and i got a fantastic secret Santa card and gifts last year. My "gift" still sits on the side watching over us, a beautiful Squirrel from Canada :happydance:

I want santas grotto!! I see this christmas being a good one :dance:

yay secret santa

i got a lovely card last year

:dance:

and and and the scratch card i sent
was a winning one :winkwink:

I liked secret santas card.. A lot of people put a small gift in though, maybe we should do it again this year :D

I'm ordering my LO's kitchen this weekend, Christmas then starts for us!. Please open the thread!

Pleasssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssse!

:D I really enjoy it once Santas grotto opens, Christmas is my favourite time of year. I wanna be organised this year though, we are going on holiday on September third and when we get back I'm starting my shopping.

I've brought Harvey a ride on electric quad (I really want a go!) and a tractor so far :D xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"