Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanna see that video too, it sounds funny :rofl: Reminds me of my sister and me peeking out of our bedroom window to see my Grandad dressed as Santa riding my (5 year old) sisters bike!!! Hahaha

I wanna see that video too, it sounds funny :rofl: Reminds me of my sister and me peeking out of our bedroom window to see my Grandad dressed as Santa riding my (5 year old) sisters bike!!! Hahaha

ahahaha that's brilliant :rofl:

hmmmm ways to draw holly into this thread and then trap her and bug her until she gives in........
lol the only one i can think of will get us in trouble :( and she'd probably eat my sig again..............)

We don't have halloween anyway here so let's go(well not really apart from some lost souls that do it here xD)

Last years Santa Grotto thread opened on 1st September. I saved the link to my favourites and just check it.

So not long to go, although I would prefer it to open now.

Last years Santa Grotto thread opened on 1st September. I saved the link to my favourites and just check it.

So not long to go, although I would prefer it to open now.

SEPTEMBER!! Really????? :happydance:

Yep, here's the link

https://www.babyandbump.com/santas-grotto/404678-wooohooo.html

I quite often look through last years thread. I'm a bit sad and Christmas mad.

1st September - that's even better :happydance:

I didn't do secret santa last year, but def will this year :thumbup:

They opened it on September 1st last year :D Hopefully the same this year. maybe if we bug them enough they'll open it two weeks early.. :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back