Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope he does...I get so worried,whenever he gets a temp and cough my brain thinks s**t it's bronchiolitis again :( xx

Hope he's better soon,
wel Asda colegues had 20% off alot of things in Asda today I spent £290 awch but we have nearly finished just got approx £150 left to spend on clothes for the boys and then I'm done!
Going to pull all the toys out of the attic tomorrow to see what we've got :) may take a pic

evening ladies!!
i went overboard buying more xmas decs again...:blush:

i hope harveys better soon!! :hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

jen- your gunna poke me till i tell eh??!!! I WOULD NEVER TELL!!! :tease: :haha:

then i shall just have to poke you

:flasher:

allll niiiightttt looooonnnngg
all night ...

^ i maybe kinda sung that to myself

:rofl:

thats odd i was singing it while reading it too :rofl:

adams at work finishes at 10 hoping he goes to bed as soon as he gets in!

whats the matter with footie??I'm one step closer in my master plan to be Norwich manager :xmas13: Paul Lambert out of my way!:haha:

im not a football fan lmao!!
im gonna have to wrap lyssa's presents in stages, i did her xmas eve bag, stocking, and like 5 presensts earlier, and then got bored, though i did go a bit mad on the noahs ark lmao!

34, thats okies, i thought you was guna say like 80 odd!!!

Maizie looks like she got nothing, cos they all small gifts, like the biggest box is your toffee pony... but all her expensive stuff is small this year!!

Football i am not a fan!

Aww hope Harvey is better soon...

xx

morning girls!

so poorly today. got loads of phone calls today but my voice is all over the place :dohh:

Morning Dannie

Feel better soon :hugs: sore throats are the worse....

I gotta go out in the cold today, Gotta take Nursery forms back and get Maizie her school jumper, polo shirt, Fleece and book bag!! :cry:

My baby has grown up!

xx

aww bet she will look so so cute in her lil uniform!

im staying in today, waiting for my tesco food shop and a elc delivery. its so cold today the heatings on and im sat with the duvet wrapped around me haha.

had such a bad nights sleep. went to bed shattered at 12 and OH was already in bed cause he had to be up at 5am. when i finally got in bed he was snoring like a pig no matter how many times i booted him in the back or shouted at him :haha: so i ended up getting the mattress out and setting it up in the front room. then maisie woke up crying. got her back to sleep went to lie down and all i heard was the tap dripping. finally fell asleep at 2am :dohh: then got woken up at 5 by OH banging about :growlmad:

no wonder i feel like crap :nope:

We had snow this time last year- next wednesday! :shock:

xx

Ok just realised how random my comment sounds :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members