Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Dannie you had a bit of a rough night!

Yeah she will look cute, but also very grown up! Oh deliveries i love them!!
I am waiting on a spongebob cup! (Maizie loves it)....

Baby Wagner, i am loving the name choice :xmas13:....

Snow i love it but it does do me head in when it gets all hard and dirty... I want nice white fluffy snow!

xx

yeah its the slushy stage i hate! all black and minging on the roads. yuk.

baby wagner :rofl:

im sooooo hungry. hurry up food man!!! xx

I just had a shower ready to go to the school, and i can't find my bloody hair drying only used it monday!!

I reckon its got lost in my crap cupboard in kitchen!! I gotta clear it out for Maizies older toys to go in! ready for Santa's visit!!

So its trip to school tomorrow and cupboard cleaning today!

What time is your delivery?

xx

about 1pm :(

need to get off my bum and drag the matress back upstairs but maisies having too much fun using it as a trampoline lol xx

Aww Bless her!!

Maizie likes to use anything she can as a trampoline!

Only an hour to go! I love going shopping, always get loads of goodies, and can't wait to munch on them! :xmas13:

I need to get out more!

x

haha me too but OHs been working all week so had to do an online shop. ive started adding little christmas food bits to my shop too, got a tin on celebrations and our advent calendars last week. 2 tubs of pringles and some after eight mints this week, will have to keep them away from OH. he already opened my christmas plug in air freshner i was saving :growlmad: xx

Lock him in the cupboard! I love xmas plug ins!

I don't have that problem its only me and Maizie (plus dog and cat)... I love getting the xmas bits at the shops! I need to get advent Calender.... and soon i forgot last week when shopping!!

x

haha hes a nightmare honestly.

made sure we got ours early this year maisie has a milky bar, i have maltesers and OH has a mars.

last year i got maisie's milky bar really early and SILs dog managed to jump up and get it and eat all the choccys then when i went to get another the end of november they had no milky bar ones left and we all ended up with a plain dairy milk one :( xx

i went out this morning and got all
the wrapping paper and tags and a few
boxes of choccies and gift sets

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

my christmas cupboard looks awesome
will take some piccies later when emily's
in bed, we've finished our salt dough decorations
too, super impressed with myself :rofl:

I need to change my ringtone for Saturday as I can't hear 'Holidays are coming' in the stadium...soooo boring ringtone from the phone?or 'Moves like Jagger'? Yes I'm so hip :xmas13:

:rofl: we have 3 double wardrobes in our room. 1 for me 1 for OH and a spare. the spare is rammed with maisie's prezzies, my wadrobe is slowly being overtaken as is Maisie's yet OHs is nice and roomy. he wont let me put anything in it! :growlmad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back