Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh jealous. im currently trying to find a dolls pram for maisie online. why are all the ones i like 50 quid. for a blooming dolls pram thats crazy! xx

we got lyss the silvercross one for like £34 full price, we got 20% off at elc :)

im hungry :( still not had dinner and its a bit too late now, so coco pops it is :)

Nothing yet :cry: Hopefully this weekend :thumbup: trying to keep positive that it'll just happen when i least expect it but ugh.

Thanks girls, ive got my eye on this https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/partNumber/9354609/Trail/searchtext>DOLLS+PRAM.htm

and i have a £5 off voucher to use with argos too. but it says age 5-8 then below not suitable for below 3. and the other one similar is age 3-7 so im not sure if its age 3+ or 5+ lol. if its 3+ ill get it but if its 5+ i wont hmmmmm x

amelie just likes her cheapo home bargains buggy :rofl:

lmao i dont think they really care so long as its buggy shaped :p
alright who wants to carry me to bed- in a completely non sexual and very innocent manner x

yeeeeerrrr like we believe that sammi!!
you'd take advantage!! :rofl:

ill have everything crossed for ya blah!!!
hope u dont go into labour doing more xmas shopping!!! eeek!

ugh must be awful to have your waters break in santas grotto :rofl:

haha i was always scared my waters would go somewhere really dramatic with lyss, in the end the midwife broke them, and lyss was so low that nothing happened.

and lmao vicky, would i do that? x

mine just broke in my bedroom.. boring!

What do you do if you're outdoors though ;\ You'd be soaking wet. How embarassing.

slightly chilly in this weather too pmsl!
eeek, do you have stairs? climb up and down them a few times, see if anything gets going lmao!
i would like the argos aliens for xmas please :) they is cute!

mine didnt break at all with either of taylor or mia!
taylor got popped with a long needle :sick:
and the MW with mia was a right loon and refused to pop them because it was unlucky apparently!
so when they eventually popped everything was yellow because she had literally just pooed so we had to stay in hospital for an extra night :growlmad:
and then found out the next day she had a heart murmour couldnt of been that lucky!
flaming nutcase!

errrrrrrrrrr sam of course you would!!!! :rofl:

I refused to venture far in the last few weeks of my pregnancy incase my waters broke :rofl: mine broke just after my first contraction...thought I had weed myself!x

hmmmm im intrigued coz ive never had that water breaking feeling!
i bet i never do :cry: :haha:

with taylor i went into labour having a blazing row with adam over the phone i put the phone down on him mid row.
half an hour later i realised i was in labour and he ignored my calls coz he thought i was ringing for round 2 :rofl:
needless to say he got a txt with a lot of swears!!!

and with mia i went into labour watching jonathan ross eating spicy peking crisps!! niiiccceee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"