Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its bloody stupid Jenny,

I got 2 bedrooms, bathroom nice size, bigish living room, kitchen/dinning room, big garden and two car parking spaces, for 550 a month...

I do love my house even though its rented. i cant see my moving anywhere... Landlord wanted long term and i never hear from him so its just like my own...

x

i don't hear from mine either but that's because
he can't be arsed to fix anything :rofl:

i can't wait to have a garden, i feel like such a
hermit in this place atleast with a garden i could
get a little fresh air, damn anxiety :haha:

anyone wanna swap with me?

:rofl:

Yeah, i would be lost without a garden, I don't like going out many places so its nice to just mess around in the garden with Maizie...

Is there many houses to rent in your area that you could move to?
x

move down here then you could get a huuuuuuuge garden hahaha!

ahhh im really worried, maisies just pulled a huge clump of her hair out. no wonder she doesnt have any, i found a few strands the other day and didnt think anything of it and shes just done it in front of me and im having to stop her doing it again. im really worried now :cry:

We live with oh's dad and give him £70 a week for rent, 2 beds round here to rent start at £600pcm! We would get a mortgage but can't get one so we are kind of stuck :(
Possibly a good thing at the moment though as oh's work are messing him about and he is only bringing home £200 a week now.

Dannie, does she have a dummy?

I watched super nanny once and a little girl done that as it was a comforter when she had her dummy in.. as soon as her dummy went she stopped pulling her hair...

Maizie used to play with her hair when have her dummy in, but i stopped dummies and the hair play stopped...

x

nope, shes never taken to a dummy. im hoping it was just a one of thing and the hair the other day was just a coincidence. ive given her a brush to play with so she brushes it instead of pulls and will just keep an eye on it for now, just hope its not a habit :( xx

Oh thats odd, yeah keep an eye on her... bless her, kids do nothing but make you worry....
Now i know how my mum felt!

Oh midnight, i love my garden in the summer, paddling pool out, sandpit!
x

Yeah, i would be lost without a garden, I don't like going out many places so its nice to just mess around in the garden with Maizie...

Is there many houses to rent in your area that you could move to?
x

yeah plenty of places just need the £2000 deposit lol

:dohh:

nope, shes never taken to a dummy. im hoping it was just a one of thing and the hair the other day was just a coincidence. ive given her a brush to play with so she brushes it instead of pulls and will just keep an eye on it for now, just hope its not a habit :( xx

maybe she's doing it out of boredom?

could always put a hat or something on her head
until she forgets about pulling at it?

children are strange creatures lol​

evening! im sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cold!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

danni-hope shes ok!! maybe ask HV?

she was in the middle of colouring in when she pulled it. she loves colouring i and she was chatting away to me so it wasnt as if she was just sitting there bored. we will see though shall keep an eye on it xx

eeeeevening ladies, im thoroughly xmassy, we went to see thelights turned on in town!

ahhh jealous. im currently trying to find a dolls pram for maisie online. why are all the ones i like 50 quid. for a blooming dolls pram thats crazy! xx

i didnt go to ours yday either. too busy. Will hopefully be able to go into town next week at some point if this LO hurries up and is born :happydance:

lmao one of my friends irl was due the same day as you, she's already threating to light a fire under her foof and smoke him out :p

owwwwwwww we should be getting an announcement about baby blah soon!! eeeekkk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back