Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha swiped chocolate!

How was last night vix?

Whats everyone doing today? Amelie doesnt have nursery so might meet my mum after her work (she finishes at 1) and go into town and get some dinner, see the lights, go to market etc. Was hoping I'd be able to do this with bubba on the outside but nevermind!
Shes just had a bath and wanted a bath bomb so I put one in and it had little green streamer bits and she paniced cos she thought it was seaweed :rofl:

morning girls!! not going to be on for a the next 2 days as im staying at SILs tonight then christmas shopping in liverpool tomorrow woohoo cant wait! and just got today off to a good start! finally the happyland bluebell boots back in stock so ive just ordered it ive been trying to get hold of it for 3 weeks! xx

Bless her Blah that made me chuckle!

Dannie, have a fab time!

Hope you are all well... I've been at Mums for a few days, so off home today, then get the tree up!

Cant believe its December tomorrow!
x

eeek have fun butting the tree up! were doing ours next weekend cant wait!

just realised i put morning instead of afternoon! cant believe how fast today is going, probably cause i have so much to do!

have a nice time out blah, hopefully it will wake the baby up and set you off!xx

quick blah get driving over bumps and have
a little sexy time, worked for me :rofl:

could do both at once that'll speed it up

:muaha:

Hope you all had a good day. My kids are at school today so I took them, walked dog, went to tesco and cleaned out fishtanks. x

god i feel skint today

paid the bloody car off, paid for the work
done on the brakes and paid car tax

ARGH!

stupid expensive piece of crap, only reason
oh wanted it is because it's a bmw :dohh:

i'm trying to sort out christmas and he's spending
£650 on a car that'll only break down next year
i'm having to limit presents and watch every penny
so glad i started in september!

:growlmad::growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

feel better now

:rofl:

our tree is up!! it was madness cos we decided this year we'd do it with lyssa up and helping! but she had so much fun :)
haha as those who are on my fb will know- im a little bit size-ist when it comes to trees! i like them biiiiiig!

evening ladies!
blah- it wasnt too bad last night although adam ended up sleeping in the same room as mia again :(

put my tree up!
its took me all day! my house looks like santas grotto :rofl:
nice and cosy tho.
ive got right bad tooth aches iiccckkk!

ugh im stuck transcribing a massive interview i did on ryan for this report i have to do for uni.. i never realised how many times he says um!!

me too hun,thanks....he is getting more wheezy too but the GP today said he couldn't hear anything on his chest :shrug: but the HV today noticed he was pulling his shoulders up when he was breathing..

awwwww bless him hes really not well is he?!
poor thing!!
i really hope hes better for the big man coming :hugs:

awwww no!!!
thats awful poor little man!!
does he have a condition or was he just ill last year and also ill now?

Poor harvey :( My friends LO used to get really ill every winter but since she turned 3 she's much better. Hope its the same for your boy.

I just ate an entire pineapple :sick:

aaawwww bless him thats awful!! fingers crossed it eases up!!
:hugs:
i hate it when my LOs have a cold so god knows what your feeling!! :hugs:

ive just eaten nearly a full box of mint matchmakers thats bad innit?! :haha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member