Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha oh dear!! found the song im singing in the concert :) me and a few of the other volunteers open with a song... i have to sing this time, im not looking forward to it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtDVlpEfKlI&ob=av2e nice song though, and she shares lyssa's name- no im not rapping pmsl!

you sing too? Multi talented!

I started my christmas food cupboard today :D Only has after 8s and pringles so far but its a start :rofl:
Got amelie ice age 3 too :thumbup: and got my best friend the mugs I was after in dobbies.

aww i love ice age!
we have no xmas food cupboard yet
and lmao music's my thing, it used to take a bit of a back seat to sports, but when i got put on bedrest with lyss it kind of became my thing. lol yeah i sing- but im not a big fan of audience's- im fine when im playing in a massive orchestra, cos im just one person in a sea of people, but i hate solo's and im dreading singing this song- but the "alone" part of that song is one i know well so im hoping it'll help x

Oh lucky you, id love to be able to sing but I sound like a cat being strangled. No joke. amelie even tells me to stop singing!

aww im sure you're not that bad- most people can be taught to sing- unless they really are tone deaf......... lmao!

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i love that song!!

chin up donna!! just ignore them! your the best mum ever! :hugs:

i look like a bad mum when we're out cos amelie just wont wear winter clothes! She wears a jacket outside but as soon as we're in the car or a shop she strips off down to a tshirt :dohh: She just doesnt feel the cold.

lyss wont let me put a raincover over- i get tuttued so often!!! she also quite often has bare feet!
they always find something to complain about donna!
vicky can you sing babe?
jen- come do my concert for me, i hate singing in front of people!
mandy- i feel like i should say something to you.. just cos ive said something to everyone else!

yeeerrr course i can sing!!! ..............BADLY!!!
haha i try and my sister caught me snging along to my bruno mars cd (like u do!) and she stood behind me through the full song i turned round and she just went " ur not bad are ya".
:blush:
jesus what a freak!
i was like weellll yer better then you!! (i was in an arsey mood with her at the time ) :haha:

yer taylor always takes his coat of to be batman (yno were they put up ther hood and let the coat hang) then he gets bored and gives me his coat.
makes it look like hes turned up to nursery coatless!
and mia always takes off her socks and boots when shes in her pram!

When in primary school we did joseph and his technicolour dreamcoat (3 years of classes) and 4 people were put on percussion and I was one of them so I didnt sing :(!

yer that was me too!

like when it was the nativity play i was allwwwwaaaayyysss an angel!!!
or in the choir!!!
i hope taylor or mia will get to be mary or joseph!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"