Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the worst part - i cant put my tree up til hes here!

please send sleep vibes to lyss girls!!! sorry not read back rather stressed out right now as i have a tonne of work to do and a little girl sitting on my knee so i cant do it!

haha anyone fancy listening to me rant?

oooh you still having contractions mandy?
and lyss is asleep :)

ooh maybe baby blah-wagner has made his move!

hey hun! im just stressed with the uni work- for the first time since i went back im honeslty sitting here thinking i wanna quit!
why the hell didnt i go to an easier uni why? why did i have to go for one of the most fecking prestigious and hard uni's in the country! wtf was i thinking??!!! ive never failed anything academic in my life, nothing! and i think im gonna flunk out over xmas, the childcare problems/ distance learning just arent happening!

Awww, bubs is teasing you Blah! I hope he gives you a chance to rest tonight before he decides to arrive :thumbup:

Lyssa, Auntie Boofs says go to sleep! :kiss:

ive been itching to get on here to see how mandys doing!!!
come on girl!!! push that baba out!!!
i feel so on edge for ya lol

awwwwww sammi!!! hope your ok!!
dont quit youve come so far! your intelligant and you can do, dont really know what to suggest bout child care tho :(

thanks girls, lol to auntie boofs- that made me giggle!

madam is in bed, and x factor is on! and im still typing this damn essay!

gah mandy! see if you can entice him out with the cute sleepsuits! are you due another sweep soon?

My first sweep I didn't even feel but I was really favourable so maybe that's why. I was so scared it'd hurt!

go to bed sam!!

owwww my mw said it stings!! which is why i was so glad mia arrived the day before the sweep lol

I didn't think a sweep was that painful :shrug: infact wasnt painful at all...just like an internal..xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"