Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
its lovely! it really is! its funny i told mandy i bet she has it by tonight.
so pleased for them, just want pics now! lol

how gorgeous is roman!!!!
he actually looks like a boy, i know that sounds odd but most babies look the same but he does look like a little boy :cloud9:

making me broody now :rofl:

:wave: he looks like a grumpy old man vix! Hes changing already now the swelling is going down, its mad.

awww mandy hes gorgeous!! so cute!!
how are you holding up?

:wave: he looks like a grumpy old man vix! Hes changing already now the swelling is going down, its mad.

Ah you've had him, I have been browsing for an announcement in a non stalker ish way... off to read your birth story now :D congrats!

awww mandy hes gorgeous!! so cute!!
how are you holding up?

im fine! Only a little bit tired and my foof is a tiny bit sore but other than that just like normal :D Putting my decs up tomorrow!

:rofl: oooooowwww what a trooper! get them decs up!!!
hows amelie?

she was such an angel :cloud9: I'm so proud of her, shes so gentle with him and kisses his head and was holding his hand earlier and helping me dress him and change his nappy!

open eyes!
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0307.jpg

& lol
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v329/blah11/IMAG0309.jpg

OMG he is a little beauty hun :)

well done and congrats again xxx

awwwwww mandy my uterus just skipped a beat i swear!!!!!

hes gorgeous!!!!!i wanna cuddle him!!!!
hes got amelies eyes!!
bless her how good is she!!

Yeah he does look like amelie quite a lot but boyish haha. I was so worried she'd want to get in the pool etc but she didnt cry or anything, just stayed upstairs til her dad brought her down to meet him (i hadnt even delivered the placenta :roll: stupid OH).

lol bless him!
he is gorgeous hun and i love his name!

lyss is up and has a raging fever :( just dosed her up, we'll see what happens, with her heart if its not down in half hour after calpol we need to ring out of hours x

ooowww that might of been a bit weird for her to watch lol
dd she see the placenta being "born".
that is so good that she stayed upstairs! what an angel!

awwwww sam :hugs:
i hope the calpol will bring it down! bless her!

i hope so too, her little heart is racing atm, feels like it gonna beat out of her chest :( x

lol bless him!
he is gorgeous hun and i love his name!

lyss is up and has a raging fever :( just dosed her up, we'll see what happens, with her heart if its not down in half hour after calpol we need to ring out of hours x

oh no :( theres loads of horrid cold things going round just now. Amelie is a bit under the weather too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"