Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
aww VIX i hope your ok :)

Blah11 really feeling for you i remember the new born days they are so tough and you have a LO to look after as well. Start leaving Roman on him and walk away maybe the smelly nappy will get him to move?

that's what i used to do, find a reason to leave
the room and shout for oh to check her nappy
knowing full well there's a nasty heffa of a poo in there

:muaha:

I do this now, and DD is nearly 2! :rofl:

just think when your new little lady arrives
you can get him with BOTH stinky nappies

:muaha: :rofl:

Bless him, he wont know what hit him!

I might just have to pop out to the shops...

... and come back the following day after a nice trip to the spa!

aww VIX i hope your ok :)

Blah11 really feeling for you i remember the new born days they are so tough and you have a LO to look after as well. Start leaving Roman on him and walk away maybe the smelly nappy will get him to move?

that's what i used to do, find a reason to leave
the room and shout for oh to check her nappy
knowing full well there's a nasty heffa of a poo in there

:muaha:

I do this now, and DD is nearly 2! :rofl:

I do this too or I'm going for a bath just as I get in shout babe check her bum it's been a while :haha::haha:

Ohhh I think the best one was this morning!

I went to change DD's nappy (FULL to busting) and noticed we didn't have any wipes downstairs. So I started undoing her nappy and said 'WOAH code brown! Can you run up and get some wipes please?!'

His face was a picture. He knew I knew there was poo, and just couldn't be arsed to get my beached whale of a self up and down the stairs :rofl:

Ohhh I think the best one was this morning!

I went to change DD's nappy (FULL to busting) and noticed we didn't have any wipes downstairs. So I started undoing her nappy and said 'WOAH code brown! Can you run up and get some wipes please?!'

His face was a picture. He knew I knew there was poo, and just couldn't be arsed to get my beached whale of a self up and down the stairs :rofl:

Amazing! :xmas13:....

I've put Maizie to bed without a nappy for the 1st time! Am worried! I've checked and she is dry so far, so fingers crossed!
x

i'm not even considering taking emily's
nappy off until the new year, she was toilet
trained really quick but she sleeps like a log
so i'm guessing it wouldn't be wise to take it off
just yet, nothing like a wet bed in the morning

:rofl:

fucking adam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry ladies! :hugs:

hello!
hope your all ok!

hes being a dick today!
just posted update in GS! he keeps playing with my head.
Its not on the last page but the page before (quite long!!sorry!)

what would you rather ladies?A seperate Christmas Eve chat thread?or shall I just change the name of this?xx

keep it in here :shrug:

how is everyones progress? Im so behind :dohh: finished amelies, should get roman a few bits really but idk, think il just wrap his playmat and xmas outfit and some xmas bibs. need to get my mums mirror and something for my dad :eek:
Not wrapped a thing either :dohh: and can't do anything christmassy til after the weekend cos I have a cake to do for a 60th on sunday!

Jenny- Maizie potty trained pretty easily too, Maizie sleeps as though shes been knocked out, but last couple of nights her nappy has been dry, so i tried it and she didn't have none accident! so i am very pleased!!

Blah you seem very busy considering you've just had a baby... Making cakes!

x

I've bought all of DD1's xmas and bday presents. Also bought DD2 some bits in hopes that she is here, but if not then DD1 can still open them lol. They are all wrapped and in the loft.

Bought MIL, my mum and OH's gifts. They too are all wrapped and in the loft.

I just need to buy a couple crates of beer for my mum's partner and then I'm done.

The food is even bought! I have a turkey, roasties, loads of sausages in bacon, stuffing, gravy and chocolate. Just need the fresh stuff that week.

I've bought all of DD1's xmas and bday presents. Also bought DD2 some bits in hopes that she is here, but if not then DD1 can still open them lol. They are all wrapped and in the loft.

Bought MIL, my mum and OH's gifts. They too are all wrapped and in the loft.

I just need to buy a couple crates of beer for my mum's partner and then I'm done.

The food is even bought! I have a turkey, roasties, loads of sausages in bacon, stuffing, gravy and chocolate. Just need the fresh stuff that week.

Olive go away :haha: your making me worry!! cant believe people are ready!!

I am ordering last lot monday for tuesday delivery (hopefully)
No matter how early i start i am always finishing a week before xmas!
x

omg ive not wrapped a thing and the only food we have is pringles and after 8s :rofl:

eek, 2 weeks better move my ass!

I haven't even thought about food!!

Maybe i will have pick up a few bits over weekend...

Wrapping no chance, i only just got my paper, so i will be doing Mums/Dads/Step Mums/Niece next week, then i do Maizies one night when she sleeps at my mums!

x

LOL you lot make me chuckle.

I'm not normally this organised.

I think it's a combo of nesting and my due date being the 20th so IF I go into labour anywhere remotely near Christmas, my OH wouldn't know what the hell to do lol.

Wrap presents, no chance!
Buy food, he wouldn't know what to get and would end up having takeaway.
COOK?? You're having a laugh.

I might still get more food, like a ham and some yummy cheeses and crackers.

In fact I WILL be buying those. And probably more lol! But all easy to cook and prepare stuff so I don't have to faff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back