Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:hugs:

She's amazing with him! Very gentle and helps me with changing him etc. She always wants to hold him though lol

Sorry to hear of your troubles Vix :hugs:, I haven't been around much in the last couple of weeks. I hope things are better for you now?. PM me if you would like to chat with a old timer :haha:.

Roman is on our short list this time (our girls name is set but boys we are stuck between 4 lol) it did also make it too the short list with little man lol we were really lucky in that little man never had days & nights mixed up ...... watch this baby be all mixed up now lol

having a crappy time at the moment, got a phonecall early hours this morning saying FIL has been taken into hospital, they are talking about DNR order so not looking great :( waiting for hubby too ring with a update :(

:hugs::hugs:

thanks kirmal!

i feel like ive been gone ages!
so much has happened today my heads a right mess!

wellllll this morning he said he wasnt coming to see the kids coz he was ill and also informed me he didnt want us to be together anymore!

So i took control and made arrangments for me and the kids to go stay with my mum for a week (she lives 2 hours away).
When i told adam to drop off the car seats and cash, he wanted to know why.
so i told him.
He showed up very quickly and started following me round the house while i was packing saying just stay here and ill be at my mums.
i didnt mean what i said i dont want us to break up we just need the break.

So i said fine we'll have the break but im still going to my mums!
He started crying (havent seen him cry since my near death experience 4 years ago!)
and then i cried.

But i went anyway, and since ive been here (from 4pm) hes text 10 times and called 3!
he admitted hes cried because our house is so quiet and misses us!
what a shame!
he knows how it feels!

Ohhhhh and BIL was in touch and hes VERY angry at adam and gunna have words!

Go vix!!!give him a taste of his own medicine!!!You honestly sound so much happier!!xx

well my 19 year old brothers keeping me company he had me in hysterics!
and dont thnk adams been liking it that ive took like an hour to reply to a text

hes cleared off to bed early lol
not gunna text him tomorrow and see how long it takes to text me!

good for you hun glad your in a better frame of mind and are taking the bull by the horns:thumbup: were all here for ya girlie xxx:hugs:xxx

well done you for putting your foot down & going, I can imagine it was hard for you x You've done the right thing though hun x Going to your mums gives you both a bit of breathing space & time to think about things & calm down, come home in a week & talk things through in a better frame of mind x
At least now he knows a little bit of how you felt, the difference being he knows where you are x
Big hugs sweety xxx

Blah - how cute is Amelie bless her x Roman is gorgeous btw x

afternoon girls!

vix im so glad that its back to the way it should be Him apologizing and trying to get you back! after all it was HIS fault not yours!!! xx

Hope you're ok today vix.

I feel like poo. I have a nasty cold combined with the fact that I've not slept more than 3 hours a night since Friday :( my oh is useless and has played games all day everyday since Roman was born. I had a row with him after he said 'i hate babies' Wtf.

On a nicer note, mini man's baby check was today and it went well, he's 7lb7now :)

Bought amelie 2 games for her leapster since they're only £10 on amazon!

aww VIX i hope your ok :)

Blah11 really feeling for you i remember the new born days they are so tough and you have a LO to look after as well. Start leaving Roman on him and walk away maybe the smelly nappy will get him to move?

i brought emily's christmas dress today
my mum saw it in m&co and gave me £20 in vouchers
went in today to try it on, got to the counter
and it was reduced to £10

BARGAIN!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

and it's gorgeous :cloud9:

I cant stand listening to roman cry else I would :(! He keeps trying to joke around with me but i just cant be arsed. Gonna get the baby awake to feed him and take him off to bed. Might cosleep tonight cos I got a 3 hour stretch with him yday :)!

aww VIX i hope your ok :)

Blah11 really feeling for you i remember the new born days they are so tough and you have a LO to look after as well. Start leaving Roman on him and walk away maybe the smelly nappy will get him to move?

that's what i used to do, find a reason to leave
the room and shout for oh to check her nappy
knowing full well there's a nasty heffa of a poo in there

:muaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member