Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
and my christmas cupboard is starting to come along nicely. got, pringles, pretzels, nibbles, tin of chocs, tin of biscuits, cheese board, cranberry sauce, nuts, party poppers, stuffing mix, jacobs crakers, after eights, matchsticks and a yule log :D

I am doing food shop next week... I dont get loads just the snacky things and cheeses, pates... I done my normal food shop last week... so its just nibbles lol...

My last delivery arrived just now.. so i am done!! all bar a few gift bags and chocolates...

Glad your better dannie, you still got snow coming down?
x

Just come back from shopping bought the boys some nice pjs from marks and spencer and a few other clothes from asda and bought Tyler a new coat from bhs :) back to asda after to do the food shop wish me luck hoping I don't spend a bomb but that's unlikely

Good luck mumandco....

Maizies snuggle buddy just arrived! wasn't due till the 20th!

so i am no longer waiting on anything!!
x

lucky you all done! im no longer waiting on anything just gotta pick up last presents this weekend x

I'm waiting for 2 deliveries a pack of glitter crayola crayons and a Disney cars 2 craft tub! :)

I'm waiting on 2 deliveries too but not important pressies - some clothes from frugi for the kiddies for extra presents and a nappy bucket!

Went out today and got some bits :D 2 selection boxes for extras for my brothers, 2 tins of sweets, a bottle of port and amazon giftcard for my dad, 2 outfits for roman plus his christmas one from next :happydance:, 4 photoframes for the grandparents and great grandparents (will put a pic of amelie and ro in them) and got immediate family their cards half price in m&s!
So knackered now though - carried ro in my wrap for 3 hours and he slept the whole time :cloud9:

yoohoo ladies!!!
been in town today! finished kids xmas eve bags.
got mias bricks, jut need a few more, gunna write food list soon!

Haven't long come back from doing the food shop spent £200 and that's without any frozen party food oops :( so glad Xmas is only once a year!

£200 :shock: Did you buy booze?!

Whats in the bags vix? Amelies are done now but theres not much in it! Just pjs, popcorn, christmas haribos that I got today in sainsbos, santa needs a wee book, dora christmas dvd and a fruit shoot!

I have just finished making my fudge. After 40 minutes of constant stirring my arm aches but judging by the fact that I just licked both the spoon and pan clean I think it was worth it. :haha:

I'm so glad I don't have to do any major food shopping for Christmas. We are never at home so I only have to add a few extras to my normal food deliveries.

200 quid! wow!! i am coming for xmas in your house!

40 mins of mixing! madness!

I've let Maizie stay up late tonight to watch films and some how my laptop ordered a dominos :haha: x

I've also come up with the night duty schedule for over Christmas. OH has just agreed it and has no idea that he has been landed the job of dealing with Adam in the night and getting up early with him after every party/drinking event we are going too :haha:

Only booze we bought is 2 cases of beer 1 carlsberg and 1 strongbow,only got a bottle of peach schnapps and a few strawberry ciders and the booze is done then as we'd already bought some booze earlier on in the month!

Hey siyren how are you?have you finished UNi for Xmas yet?

evening christmas crazies!well its almost here!!I am going to be the mad crazy lady wrestling people for the last sprout next friday :haha: got to do it then,thats when I get paid.xx

im doing food shop next fri too, getting up about 6am and gunna grab a taxi to tesco. imagining my shop will come to around 200 too :dohh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"