Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only booze we bought is 2 cases of beer 1 carlsberg and 1 strongbow,only got a bottle of peach schnapps and a few strawberry ciders and the booze is done then as we'd already bought some booze earlier on in the month!

Hey siyren how are you?have you finished UNi for Xmas yet?

i have yeah, well kind of, classes have finished and my initial deadlines met- but i have an essay due jan 9th x

if i go at that time it means i can be home before Maisie wakes up and OH will have not long got in for work so i dont have to take her with me :D

i think i might pop to iceland on tue and get my frozen party bits from there, save me a bit of money x

Were doing our big shop thurs morning after dropping amelie off at nursery!

hows roman doing mandy? seems like ages since ive spoken to everyone!

He's grand! Put on 9oz already LOL he's quite laid back unlike his big sister haha. Is lyss better aftee her virus? X

Only booze we bought is 2 cases of beer 1 carlsberg and 1 strongbow,only got a bottle of peach schnapps and a few strawberry ciders and the booze is done then as we'd already bought some booze earlier on in the month!

Kopparberg?? Its amazing stuff.. Mums getting those in for Christmas.. :)

I'm still not feeling it.. Maybe I need a slap with a bag of ice or something :haha:

Mr Boofs bought me a bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne for Christmas Day.....but I'm so hungover after last night I don't want to drink ever again at the moment!

Kopparberg?? Its amazing stuff.. Mums getting those in for Christmas.. :)

I'm still not feeling it.. Maybe I need a slap with a bag of ice or something :haha:

Brothers strawberry cider :) not fussed on kopparberg it's got a weird after taste!

Mr Boofs bought me a bottle of Veuve Cliquot champagne for Christmas Day.....but I'm so hungover after last night I don't want to drink ever again at the moment!

haha i just cant picture you getting drunk in all your modness!

and mandy- yeah lyss is laods better now, i just hope it lasts through xmas!!!

haha i just cant picture you getting drunk in all your modness!

Oh it happens....not very often but it happens. Worst thing was, I wasn't 'that' drunk - my hangover was far greater than my drunkeness which was a touch unfair!

xxx

haha i dont drink- completely t total after my friend almost died in a drink driving accident- put me off for life- and havent drank for 4 years now x
but bless you and your hangover!

aww its fine hun. she's fine now, just put me off,i never want to be so drunk that i'd let my OH put me in the back of a car, with no seatbelt on, and drunkanly drive me home!
so i just dont drink :)

Hello ladies!

Hope your all well... and nearly/all set for xmas day

I am feeling sorry for myself, just had three teeth out and i got stitches!
Hoping the pain wont last long and i'm ok to eat xmas dinner!

off to catch up now..

x

I'm surposed to be baking shortbread and mince pies this afternoon but my LO has other ideas. Bright red cheeks, I'm thinking it's teeth but it's just my luck as I need to get these done today as I have a load more other stuff to do tomorrow before I go into work for a day on Wednesday.

we aren't even close too ready :( I still need too write my shopping list/do my online order, wrap EVERYTHING, my brain just isn't working after everything these past couple weeks, I actually wish I could sleep for a week and wake up when christmas is done :(

I'm very nearly ready just got to get the veg :) and have a few more prezzies to wrap and then I'm done! Can't believe how organised I've been this year x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back