Christmas chat thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah with only 3 paydays til Christmas we kinda need it open so we can get crackalacking with present buying!

As BN says, 2011 is a whole different ball game......SC and Wobbs have to check their naughty and nice list before they can open the Grotto. The naughty one seems to be particularly long!

As BN says, 2011 is a whole different ball game......SC and Wobbs have to check their naughty and nice list before they can open the Grotto. The naughty one seems to be particularly long!

We are nice though..this thread has simply reminded them the grotto needs opening :smug: xx

Think I'll speak too the other mods/admin and suggest a vote for opening date .... what do you think boofs ..... I am thinking December 18th seems a nice date

You stinky mods don't have the authority anyway :sulk:

:help::ban:

Mmm, I'll be nice mod and say more like the 10th....that gives them two weeks? Surely you don't need to talk about Christmas for longer than 2 weeks? Really?

But....but....I need to start the Coca Cola thread and the ad will be shown ageeessss before the 18th :rofl: If thats not reason enough to open the grotto,I don't know what is :nope:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"