Christmas Countdown 2023! 0 days to go!

44 days to go! It's over halved since I started this countdown :xmas1:

Just 8 days until thanksgiving and then we get to listen to Christmas music and get our tree the next day!!
It’ll be our last holiday season in this house- this time next year we’ll be living in Hawaii!!

Just 8 days until thanksgiving and then we get to listen to Christmas music and get our tree the next day!!
It’ll be our last holiday season in this house- this time next year we’ll be living in Hawaii!!
That's exciting!

Aww that's so exciting! :D

It's crazy, I can't believe how fast it's going and I haven't bought a single thing yet!

Eek! And there's me worrying I'm not going to finish in time! When will you start?

Eek! And there's me worrying I'm not going to finish in time! When will you start?

I've no idea! I don't even know what to get. Holly wants money but James wants half money and half presents, but he's got no ideas of what he wants, which isn't helpful :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->